Hi Holotable Heroes,
Today’s Update brings the next Bad Batch Clone Trooper to the Holotables, Echo! Echo started off as a clone trooper that liked to stick to the rules and do things by the book. He earned his nickname by compulsively repeating his orders and regulations but was captured in a daring raid on the Citadel and thought to be lost forever.
His comrade and commanding officer, Captain Rex, never had any doubt that he would survive and later found Echo captured and modified by the Separatists to provide clone battle strategies to the droid army. Once Echo was rescued from this terrible fate, his knowledge of the Separatist forces helped his squad stay One Step Ahead. His Special ability, One Step Ahead, weakens his enemies, and increases target enemy's cooldowns by 1 if he also targets a Bad Batch ally. After recovering from his ordeal, Echo was no longer the clone trooper he used to be and joined the ranks of the Bad Batch as a trusted and unique member of Clone Force 99.
Unlock Echo in the all new Marquee event: Clone Force 99 IV
We're celebrating another Star Wars Day here in the Cantina. We've got patrons from all over the Outer Rim to rock the Holotables. We are rewarding double drops on Light Side Battles, Dark Side Battles, Mod Battles, Cantina Battles and Fleet Battles on May 4th and 5th. Enjoy these rewards and may the Force be with you!
- Bad Batch Portrait
- MK 1 Bonding Pin x50
- MK 1 Fusion Disk x50
- MK 1 Power Flow Control Chip x50
- MK 1 Fusion Coil x50
- MK 1 Amplifier x50
- MK 1 Capacitor x50
- MK 2 Pulse Modulator x20
- Credits x500,000
- Ship Building Materials x500,000
- Fragmented Signal Data x30
- Incomplete Signal Data x10
- Flawed Signal Data x5
- Carbonite Circuit Board x90
- Bronzium Wiring x70
- Chromium Transistor x15
- Aurodium Heatsink x5
- Electrium Conductor x5
- Zinbiddle Card x3
- General Kenobi Shards x5
- Grievous Shards x5
- Negotiator Blueprints x5
- Darth Traya Shards x5
- Razor Crest Blueprints x5
- Zeta Ability Materials x5
- Clone Wars Chewbacca Shards x3
Today’s release also coincides with the forced update for yesterday’s roll out of the Title Update containing several improvements to the early game experience. Read more about the changes here
- Challenges and Fleet Challenges no longer have a cooldown between successful attempts, and the Multi-Sim functionality will attempt to claim rewards for all Challenges at once (given enough Sim Tickets)
- Cantina Battles now show primary rewards on the campaign map
- Fleet and Conquest Energy have been added to the Top-Bar in the Cantina
Last but not least, we are adding additional tiers to Galactic Challenges. Two tiers will be added below level 1 for players around level 45 and 55. We have also added a tier between 4 and 5 to smooth out the difficulty jump between these two tiers.
CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:
Many characters have been moved to new nodes and had their minimum Star Level reduced as part of our update to the early game experience. Read more about it here
- Hunter is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments.
EVENTSMarquee - Clone Force 99 IV: Echo
Join forces with Echo to hack the Separatist Clanker threat! Unlock Echo in the Marquee event starting May 5th!
May 4th Double Drops
- Event begins: May 5th
- Level requirements for event: 30+
- Forced Ally: Echo
We are rewarding double drops on Light Side Battles, Dark Side Battles, Mod Battles, Cantina Battles and Fleet Battles on May 4th and 5th. Enjoy these rewards and may the Force be with you!
- UNIT - The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) entry will now show the correct state for its event tile in the Journey Guide if you do not have the required units.
- UNIT - Fixed a potential battle lock scenario caused by a null reference exception that could be triggered due to the timing of toggling on and off GL Luke's ultimate charge meter and it's animation.
- UNIT - Fixed a bug with Embo's contract not triggering if the enemy received a buff from being dealt damage.
- UNIT - After being revived, Chewbacca properly recovers 3% health after damaging an enemy from his unique 'Loyal Friend'.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue that caused Imperial Troopers under a Moff Gideon lead to not revive in some rare cases.
- EVENT - Conquest Consumable confirm button is now playing a confirmation sound.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue that caused Grand Arena Championship squads to not appear as defeated once unless you return to the squad screen.
- EVENT - Fixes issue with the modifiers/rewards/feats in the conquest node info panel sometimes being faded out in the menu.
- EVENT - Prevented the screen from scrolling to the farthest unlocked node in Conquest when viewing previous nodes.
- EVENT - Zealous Ambition description updated from Healer to Support to correctly reflect its functionality.
- EVENT - Fixed bug where the Death Star Modifier "Volatile Energies" could destroy Galactic Legends in Galactic Challenges.
PACKS AND BUNDLESECHO MARQUEE BUNDLE
This Clone Trooper support helps his Bad Batch allies by controlling Buffs and Debuffs across the battlefield. Unlock Echo in his Marquee event starting May 5th!
- Echo Shards (x30)
- Crystals (x1,350)
- Credits (x320,000)
- XP Droids
- Ability Materials
Date Available: May 5th
Minimum Level Requirement: 30
Maximum # Purchases: 1ECHO MARQUEE PACK
Power up your Echo with this brand new pack! Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Echo and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
Possible shard drops include: 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 50, 80,145, 230, 330
Date Available: May 5th1299 Crystals
Minimum Level Requirements: 30