Getting only 1 challenge

Can only sim challenges once and it now says "completed"

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Yes, but it does all your 8 sims at once

You should see, when clicking on multi-sim, that it would cost you 8 tickets, and that you are getting 5x the gear and 3x the ability materials
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Yes, but it does all your 8 sims at once

You should see, when clicking on multi-sim, that it would cost you 8 tickets, and that you are getting 5x the gear and 3x the ability materials

Ah I didnt notice. Thx
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    It's called "Quality of Life" update...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Adamklark wrote: »
    to be fair the flow of information is scattered, reddit, forum, Videos, ingame, podcasts, guild discord etc. so no wonder it can be missed or twisted /misinformation.

it takes few seconds to notice the challenge change ingame tho

I'm pretty sure it's all in one place, the forums, and then others have scattered partial bits at all the other places you mentioned.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    to be fair the flow of information is scattered, reddit, forum, Videos, ingame, podcasts, guild discord etc. so no wonder it can be missed or twisted /misinformation.

I'm pretty sure it's all in one place, the forums, and then others have scattered partial bits at all the other places you mentioned.

many times it is on reddit and not on forum tho

Official information?

Please share a link.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

many times it is on reddit and not on forum tho

I think all the official looking posts on Reddit are swgohevents just linking to the official post here on the forums.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    About that: thx CG, great QoL update !
  • Can you remember the time you needed to wait for 10-15min to do the next challenge sim?
    Way better now thx!