Maul legendary inbound?

Courtesy of Swgoh events, anyone notice this bundle? Specifically the format that other legendary bundles are. I’m thinking maybe maul legendary, any thoughts?fn2c7cpanwhr.jpeg

Replies

• Maybe requiring mandalorians, also look at the date, a week before second batch of requirements 🤔
  • JainaSolo
    167 posts Member
    That would make sense for a requirement for GL Kenobi
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    We already know that there is only one being released right now, so the date puts that too soon for a new GL besides JMK.

So no Maul, at least not at this time.
  • gflegui
    294 posts Member
    JainaSolo wrote: »

Canderous? Really? For Kenobi?
    I think the Mandalorian faction is being used for a couple of events now, and thats why the offer the package.

The only Mandalorian (aside from Bo Katan) required should be Jango.... and maybe Satine (if they release her).
  • Makes far more sense for a (non-GL) Maul than GL Kenobi. Legendary or Epic.
  • KorAgaz
    105 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    We already know that there is only one being released right now, so the date puts that too soon for a new GL besides JMK.

I don't think the OP referred to a GL Maul, but a Legendary Maul (a la Thrawn, Padme).

Which would be a fair assumption, judging from the Mandalorian faction's CW story and the fact that Maul's face was the game's icon recently (although that was short-lived).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    KorAgaz wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I don't think the OP referred to a GL Maul, but a Legendary Maul (a la Thrawn, Padme).

Which would be a fair assumption, judging from the Mandalorian faction's CW story and the fact that Maul's face was the game's icon recently (although that was short-lived).

Ah, true. Missed that.

Probably not likely, as we would have a little more of a hint that is rolling out, but maybe not.
  • Yeah but it would be enough time before to require for kenobi, and I think we haven’t had a normal legendary in 3 years. Also it’s a little odd there is only 1 marquee for kenobi. I could see a maul legendary
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Ah, okay, if we're talking about a non-GL Maul, then maybe!

Interestingly, the main reason I'm s eptical of a GL Maul is that there's only the one normal Maul right now. If a non-GL version came out, I would expect a GL coming sometime eventually. Maybe not SOON, but eventually.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    I have these guys all reliced at least R3, whatever they needed for Legendary or what, let them come.
  • Poop. If kenobi is gonna have like a JKL requirement that JML has, id be pretty stumped lol.

Didnt SEE have just one marquee? Piett iir. Im still hoping JMK's only marquee req will be Bo katan.
  • Commander ahsoka Tano conquest reward with a new one rolling out soon after I will bet zetas that it is new maul
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    And there is certainly precedent for both getting a Legendary/Journey/Epic Maul very soon and still having a GL maul to counter balance Kenobi not terribly long after (I automatically assume that if they switched to single GLs, they will roughly halve the release interval to keep the pressure on for sales), just look at Jedi knight luke/Jedi master Luke
  • exile038
    138 posts Member
    gflegui wrote: »
    JainaSolo wrote: »

Canderous? Really? For Kenobi?
    I think the Mandalorian faction is being used for a couple of events now, and thats why the offer the package.

The only Mandalorian (aside from Bo Katan) required should be Jango.... and maybe Satine (if they release her).

Kenobi fights both Gar saxon and the commandos. So technically 4 Mandalorians are directly connected to Kenobi that we currently have in game
  • Violator
    49 posts Member
    Spider-legged crazy hermit Darth Maul confirmed!
  • With Bo already needed for Kenobi and so few extra “counsel” Jedi I’d be surprised if they didn’t go this route for needed and a Mando Capital ship to finish it off(ie to go with mando’s ship)
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    A Maul like villains journey/ epic confrontation
    That could be fun with a Savage and Gar touch ups.
  • This also means R7 Opress at least

1rf1pxq7tcaz.gif
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    KueChael wrote: »
    A Maul like villains journey/ epic confrontation
    That could be fun with a Savage and Gar touch ups.

villans journey is what i see happening for Maul more then anything.
    we can start with epsiode 1 fighting qui gon, and end at fighting/losing to Commander Tano. (with sone other parts in the middle like fighting sidious)