To spend, or wait

Seku
575 posts Member
edited April 2016
I want to spend some crystals on a chromium pack but I also want to wait for new characters to be released. I'm looking forward to hopefully more Jedi from the clone wars series (Adi Galia, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Shaak Ti, Even Piell, Saesee Tiin etc..)
Am I possibly getting my hopes up on this haha or does anyone know or think they will release characters such as these in the near future?
I would love to spend crystals on chromium packs to unlock characters like these!

Replies

• Popular consensus is only buy chromium packs if you're ready to buy a ton of them. If you only buy ~10 you'll be disappointed.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    @Murderhole yeah I've read that a lot before, I guess what I mean is that I'm more interested in knowing if they'll release many new characters into the game.
  • Over once per month on average now, especially if you count all the Ep 7 toons. Chief Chirpa, Yoda, Tusken, Magma, GG, probably some I'm forgetting. Imho the gems are best spent on refreshes and hard nodes. Chromium are not a great deal right now.
  • My first 8 chromium pack i unlocked Han so!o 3* and a bunch of use less Shards... Major major disappoint!
    My 2nd 8 pack i locked 5 characters... Major excitement!
    I say it's like the lottery, you take a gamble

I own 30 character's and there are about 50 I have yet to unlock, what are the odds I unlock someone?
    I don't know.. But had to try
    When I got nothing I was over it the next day..
    Same thing when I unlocked 5 characters

I use. crystals to refresh, farm.. But if I could buy another 8 pack I probably would
    Now I won't put a lot into this gy

Idk lol I'm no help., don't do it

Do it lol