Is JKL still bugged in GAC?

Karl2991
8 posts Member
edited May 2021
I am asking in regards to what ever issue happened with JKL and the galactic conquest a couple weeks ago, that resulted in it being canceled.

I attacked a Jedi Knight Luke lead team in GAC, with 205 speed, with my Darth Revan team. His JKL is the slowest character, out of both teams, by any where from over 50 to 110 speed, yet he managed to take the very first turn, out of every single other character. I backed out of the battle, so there is no preloaded turn meter, and I can record a second battle to show him out running every one else if I need to
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Restarting this post in the PvP forum, as I figured it might be a better place for it, if mods want to take this one down.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    What was the entire team composition on both sides? There's plenty to unpack here to figure out exactly what happened.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Strategy section is fine as this is likely a kit misunderstanding issue. There is a lot of tm manipulation that can happen. Are you sure he went first? Or did another Jedi (say Hermit Yoda) use the granted mass assist right away, which would then give Luke 100% tm?

In any case, JKL's speed manipulation doesn't happen until he takes a turn, so the Conquest bug wouldn't have anything to do with it.

There are several other things that could give him tm. So like Vendi said, what were the entire team comps on both sides?

EDIT: Assists don't work against Darth Revan, so if Hermit Yoda went first and used the granted ability with Drevan as a target, none of the assists would happen, but Luke would still get 100% tm. At 4x this could look like Luke is just going first.
  • Hermit Yoda was on the other team, so I will just leave it at what you guys are saying to be the case, even though it did not look like hermit Yoda went first what so ever.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Karl2991 wrote: »
    Hermit Yoda was on the other team, so I will just leave it at what you guys are saying to be the case, even though it did not look like hermit Yoda went first what so ever.

possible to check speeds still....