5th Clone as Stand In for Bad Batch

I know it’s early as most people won’t max BB, but wanted to start a discussion on BB teams, and how you would make other teams including teams with GAS and Shaak Ti

Replies

• Potato211
    473 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Cody. Shaak Ti would be useless since you want Hunter leading and GAS has really no synergy with them either.
    Cody's mass assist is a great way to trigger all of their basics again and again with his kit.
  • Ahnalt says Plo Koon is the bomb
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    Ahnalt says Plo Koon is the bomb

Source us bro
  • Potato211 wrote: »

Source us bro

https://youtu.be/uWaFugQz_-8
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

That's Ian, not Ahnald.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    that video is also before all 4 kit reveals were done, so he only had hunter's kit to base that idea on
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    I'll stick with Cody
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Looks like undersizing is a thing vs many teams as they are a really strong 4 man squad.

For example GG is an easy 4v5 with (nearly) full banners (not sure about GG+BB8) whereas vs CLS you'll want to add Zarriss (helps to keep Echo alive if they focus him in the beginning) and vs GAS you might want to add Gideon.

A really strong (legendary? epic confrontation?) 5th BB char could make this a potential GL counter.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Thanks for the feedback. I guess time will tell between Cody, PK. My cody is R5 so I’ll probably stick with him. PKs kit has interesting synergy with turn meter, defense up (which helps Bad Batch basics deal true damage) and offense down. If his kit gets reworked I may take him further. Hes G12 for me so he’s fairly well developed.

Hopefully we get a droid-containing event to play with
  • EdSolo
    411 posts Member
    I don't think it will be too long before we see the fifth BB member. All we have to do is wait to see which one it will be.