SEE gear farming

Cmillz13
4 posts Member
edited May 2021
37pu8s6t3d2i.png

Any educated guesses on how long it’ll take to finish gearing the characters for SEE?
Aside from Anakin the top row is basically done plus the ship is at 6* so I’m about 7 out of the 15 reqs rn
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• It took me about 3-4 months from that stage FTP, depending on your crystal income. My income was 110 a day from the two arenas.

A tip if you have are waiting to get someone to 7* and everyone else is ready, use swgoh.gg to farm the gear you need for G12 and G13 so you can relic them straight away.
  • For annoying gear with low drop rates like kyros, I would just end up buying them with crystals.
  • It took me about 3-4 months from that stage FTP, depending on your crystal income. My income was 110 a day from the two arenas.

A tip if you have are waiting to get someone to 7* and everyone else is ready, use swgoh.gg to farm the gear you need for G12 and G13 so you can relic them straight away.

I suppose that’s a fair guess, since it took me from January to now to get to this point, and that was with shard farming for these and other teams. Aside from Piett, I already had the top row at g12 mostly

For efficiency sake, should I get just the rest of the g12’s to their needed relics before working on gearing the rest of the purples? Or just gear everyone as the gear is available, and then only do relics when the rest are at g13?

• ScoundrelRui
    814 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I would just gear up the next highest person to their requirement, eg starck to relic next for you. I would often pause the higher relics to finish off the lower ones first.

I didn't farm or gear anything else while I was going for SEE either.
  • Morgoth01
    500 posts Member
    Do 3x refresh on normal energy, ship energy and cantina every day if you can afford it, before buying any gear with leftover crystals.
    Check requirements of missing gear on swgoh and use ship energy for G12 gear only. Prioritise the gear you need the most of first, and prioritise the stuff that cost 720 shard currency over the things that cost 360.
    Have enough shard currency to always buy the 360 stuff once it’s there.
    Might be you already do all that, just putting it in here for good measure. :)
  • Zanir wrote: »
    Get the Sidious zeta. Without it Tier 1 of the unlock event will cost you tickets. Not fun.

I know I saw ahnaldt struggling until he got it when he did streamed the event lmao. The fact that T1 seems the hardest when in the movie Sidious tore thru them is dare I say...Ironic
    (will gladly give Sidious the Z but I also want him to get a rework at some point)