Can Beskar defeat GL Rey?

Mi114
31 posts Member
edited May 2021
I was playing the marquee event(Echo) and bad batch allies were doing dmg over droidekas dmg immunity. They eventually killed him with Dmg immunity on. So does it mean true dmg can effect over GL rey in dmg immunity. Beskar mando can sauce her up?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Pretty sure that is a bug, if you have damage immunity, you're not supposed to take damage no matter the source, unless it's a destroy ability
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Pretty sure that is a bug, if you have damage immunity, you're not supposed to take damage no matter the source, unless it's a destroy ability

I really don't know for sure, but for some reason I'm inclined to believe everything you just said is wrong.
  • Ultra
    11490 posts Moderator
    Mi114 wrote: »
    I was playing the marquee event(Echo) and bad batch allies were doing dmg over droidekas dmg immunity. They eventually killed him with Dmg immunity on. So does it mean true dmg can effect over GL rey in dmg immunity. Beskar mando can sauce her up?

Do you have a clip or a video of them doing damage to DDK with DI buff?
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Bad Batch have buff cleaning up abilities.

Droideka’s damage immunity isn’t locked. Rey’s damage immunity abilities is locked.

So... can Beskar Mando beat Rey? No.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

It happened for me as well, it was only for 2 turns then I did dispel it but it definitely lost about a quarter of its protection while in DI
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    That's Echos unique kicking in where the opponent loses protection/HP when being inflicted with a debuff.
    Dmg immunity stops any incoming dmg but doesn't stop debuffs and the "lose protection/HP" thing is not dealing dmg (like annihilate from DN also doesn't deal dmg but just defeats an opponent except for GLs).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Mi114
    31 posts Member
    Sorry I was off. I dont have the clip as I did not expect that too. I will do it the next time. Probably it is a bug. I thought it too.
  • Mi114
    31 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    That's Echos unique kicking in where the opponent loses protection/HP when being inflicted with a debuff.
    Dmg immunity stops any incoming dmg but doesn't stop debuffs and the "lose protection/HP" thing is not dealing dmg (like annihilate from DN also doesn't deal dmg but just defeats an opponent except for GLs).

His statement is reasonable. Really, too attentive
  • crzydroid
    7282 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

I saw it happen as well when I played.
  • crzydroid
    7282 posts Moderator
    Legend91 wrote: »

I think it's this.