Daily Max XP For F2p

The most daily crystals as a f2p player is about 570 if no daily bonus or node bonuses. So that translate as 1 Cantina and 5 regular energy refills.

900 xp dailies
720 refill energy xp
360 daily energy xp
135 3x daily energy bonus

So by calculations 2115 daily max xp, not including leveling bonus energy. Am I missing anything.
Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/

Replies

• LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Well, you're a little unclear about what f2p means in this case, its someone who won't spend gems.

In which case it is 516 from natural energy (129C,258E,129login)

It's also exactly 1k from daily rewards. Thats 1,516 for someone who doesnt use gems (anyone 200+?).
    I was one of the people who stored energy and didnt pre craft a lot, I've been 71 for 26 hours now.
    {RotE}
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    Well, you're a little unclear about what f2p means in this case, its someone who won't spend gems.

F2P is someone who won't spend MONEY.

What I'm confused about is what you're trying to calculate. And then what is the point of the calculations? What are you arguing for?
  • Options
    Now i calculated 900 xp. Maybe i dont get a daily you do.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

• Dilligaf
    221 posts Member
    Options
    I'm 100% FTP finish top 50 every day but no higher, I think this is probably a reasonable expectation for FTP.

I refresh one Cantina and two regular refills every day and bank just over 50 crystals per day.

I would say that would be a reasonable place to base FTP calculations, although is the rainy day I've been banking for.
    Roger roger
  • Options
    Mostly I am trying to get a good grasp on how long it is gonna take to level. I dinged 71 at about 9am on the first. So it will take about 72 hours to hit 72 at this rate.

• SinnerWill
    370 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    My F2P account spends 200 gems daily, (and gains more than that daily from arena and dailies) on refreshes. 2x 50 for LS/DS, 1x 100 for cantina.

Maybe the OP suggested something along these lines?
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Hamnier wrote: »

What I'm confused about is what you're trying to calculate. And then what is the point of the calculations? What are you arguing for?

I feel like you would benefit from re-reading what i wrote (:
    {RotE}
  • Tenchi1969
    340 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Well I spend occasionally on energy, but mostly I get gems from top 3 daily arena on main and guest accounts. BTW @Dilligaf If you spend that 50 crystals every day on arena refills, you will be surprised how quickly you can get into the top 10.

• Options
    @LaLiam I hate to break it to you. Someone who is f2p is someone who doesn't spend money. Not sure of your calculation of natural energy. 1 cantina energy ever 12 minutes, 5 per hour, 120 per 24 hours. 1 regular energy ever 6 minutes, 10 per hour, 240 per day. 120+240=360 xp from natural energy.

• LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Tenchi1969 wrote: »
    @LaLiam I hate to break it to you. Someone who is f2p is someone who doesn't spend money. Not sure of your calculation of natural energy. 1 cantina energy ever 12 minutes, 5 per hour, 120 per 24 hours. 1 regular energy ever 6 minutes, 10 per hour, 240 per day. 120+240=360 xp from natural energy.

In the case i was explaining, a F2P will not be spending gems, you're correct on the refill for Cantina/Energy, though it's 3x45 for loggining in, 1x120 for Cantina, 1x240 for Energy. That comes to 495- which is 22 less than what i previously thought.

I'm not saying a F2P is someone who doesn't spend gems, im saying a F2P in 200+ won't likely spend gems.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    lol Laliam ... nevermind, not gonna bother.

Everyone else: Please continue
    Tekken 7
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options

Hello. I am pretty much f2p. I spent 10 bucks in mid December-nothing since. I do exactly what the op wrote.

If I am able to get first or second in arena, coupled with the dialy crystal gains, I can sustain the energy refills the op was writing about. So yes the op is correct about his numbers.

I don't, however, remember how much xp is gained from dailies. I turned mine in today can can't confirm 900 or 1000
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    The OPs calculation is correct. It assumes a first place arena finish which for me(not everyone) is a reasonable assumption. It doesn't include the 50 crystals you might need to spend on arena refreshes to maintain that spot.

900 is about right for dailies.

Typical FTP would assume 2 basic and 1 cantina for 360 less energy per day

It ignores the level bonuses between each level but those are negligible.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Nebulous wrote: »

Hello. I am pretty much f2p. I spent 10 bucks in mid December-nothing since. I do exactly what the op wrote.

If I am able to get first or second in arena, coupled with the dialy crystal gains, I can sustain the energy refills the op was writing about. So yes the op is correct about his numbers.

I don't, however, remember how much xp is gained from dailies. I turned mine in today can can't confirm 900 or 1000

Again, re read what i wrote, and who i was talking about.
    Thats 1,495*edit-forgot refresh was 120* for someone who doesnt use gems (anyone 200+?).
    I was one of the people who stored energy and didnt pre craft a lot, I've been 71 for 26 hours now.

ANYONE 200+- will not be spending gems and are F2P. Please, just accept I wasn't talking about someone recieving 400+gems a day. I was talking about the baseline.

Again, I KNOW WHAT F2P MEANS. I AM ONE. (One who is now 72- :P)
    {RotE}
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @LaLiam I understand what your saying. But your very first post blatantly said f2p doesn't spend crystals. That isnt true. Additionally, the op was taking about the maximum an f2p can earn to calculate how long it will take to level.

Your post had nothing to do with that.
  • Options
    My op just wanted to know if had missed anything. While I ain't a strict f2p, I don't spend much. Also has anyone got an accurate 70-80 xp chart yet?

• Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    5500 + 1100 per level.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options

Thats 1,495*edit-forgot refresh was 120* for someone who doesnt use gems (anyone 200+?).

ANYONE 200+- will not be spending gems and are F2P. Please, just accept I wasn't talking about someone recieving 400+gems a day. I was talking about the baseline.

How's someone that is FTP at 72 already? You have a bunch of energy and gems saved up?
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Mo_liza wrote: »

How's someone that is FTP at 72 already? You have a bunch of energy and gems saved up?

As a matter of fact yes, Ive been getting #1 at a quiet UK payout for the last 2 weeks, i banked the max 3k energy, and the update came out on Thursday around midnight, so i got in Thursday dailies and cheaper refreshes in. Other than this luck/planning i had about 5k gems available for refreshes, it's possible for 72 by Sunday but not without the banked energy.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    I am ftp. I saved up 8000 crystals and will use 4000 plus what i earn on my way to 80.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    @HershBathens , are you sure you want to charge up the levels before they make the Omega mats farmable? What xp are you at now with that much gems?
    {RotE}
  • Options

I think you are the one changing the definition of F2P to fit your argument. An F2P player is simply one who has not spent REAL money in an F2P modeled game, regardless of the reason why. Trying to add more qualifying factors is just silly. If premium currency is provided to players through free methods, it does not make that person any less of an F2P if they collect and use them.

What if someone is F2P but hadn't played in a few weeks or more, and happens to be ranked 200+ currently? Is it possible they have a stockpile of gems collected through prior months of arena placement in the 50's or below.

If the OP's scenario doesn't fit you, then treat it as a hypothetical scenario. However, don't try to redefine the term and expect others to go along with it.