Clone team

Günther_Lauch
27 posts Member
edited May 2021
What is the best clone team? I got all clone except ARC trooper

So i was thinking if i should make:
Rex, Cody, Fives, Echo and Clone sarge

Or as soon as i get shaak ti the same team but instead of clone sarge then shaak ti

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You should be careful investing too much into that team without ARC. ARC is the best addition to that (or any clone) team, and sarge and cody are not the best place for resources, as they may get sidelined once you have ARC.
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    You should be careful investing too much into that team without ARC. ARC is the best addition to that (or any clone) team, and sarge and cody are not the best place for resources, as they may get sidelined once you have ARC.

What this guy said. Don't invest in Sarge, in Cody kinda but a lot and get ARC. Shaak Ti + 501st is a killer team.
  • Options
    Potato211 wrote: »

What this guy said. Don't invest in Sarge, in Cody kinda but a lot and get ARC. Shaak Ti + 501st is a killer team.

Your be surprised at Sarge's potential damage output. He is actualy very useful on a shaak ti team with cody and arc
  • Options
    Okay then its ok i have the sarge since i started playing so i never rly levelöed him up but i saw a discussion where everyone said the sarge would be a insane good clone
  • Options
    Where do i farm arctrooper tho
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Where do i farm arctrooper tho

https://swgoh.gg/characters/arc-trooper/
  • Nissa123
    50 posts Member
    Options
    It’s arc fives gas echo rex
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Your be surprised at Sarge's potential damage output. He is actualy very useful on a shaak ti team with cody and arc

The issue with investing in a character like that is low flexibility and ROI.

There are quite a few toons that are great or at least very good when invested in, but they just dont have as much overall value.
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    Options

There are quite a few toons that are great or at least very good when invested in, but they just dont have as much overall value.

Seconded.

Except the I-like-this-guy-so-I-want-to-play-him argument, the question when you want to gear a character isn't "is it a good choice ?", but "is it the best choice ?". And at this moment, if you want a clone team, 501st is the best choice imo. Good team, ARC mandatory in KAM mission, possibility to upgrade this team when you'll unlock GAS.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Options

He has a kinda good ship, so it's not totally wasted (mine is at G11, and I'm happy that I took him there)
  • Options
    Except they are all needed for light side geo territory battle, so in take the advice but it would be helpful to know what you’ll be doing with them.
  • Options
    Arc is the easiest clone farm, and his gearing isn't bad either.

More importantly, there are some "if all allies are 501st " synergies that are very good. You throw sarge in there and you are trading in the red