Issues with Account Restore from today's Update

Prev13456711
CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
edited May 2021
Hi Holotable Heroes,

We have deployed of fix for those players whose account's were reset to level 1 with the Title Update on May 4th. Please report an further issues related to the account restore after rebooting.

Please include your ally code.

Known Issues:
  • Stores need to be refreshed to show the correct inventory and reflect the updated player's level
  • A handful of characters were reset back to level 1. Some of those units are missing Mods and/or Gear.
    • Characters affected so far (varies from player to player): Greef Karga, Zeb, Magmatrooper, Hermit Yoda

EDIT (3:30pm PT): All resources for the reset characters were put into player's inventories (minus Mods). We are investigating what's going on with the missing mods and will let you know as soon as we know more.

EDIT (5:00pm PT):We are working on another fix for early next week to address the Mods that were removed from characters that were set to lv 1. We are also investigating some reports around the gear that was removed from those characters and not placed in the player's inventory.

EDIT (5/12/2021):I have posted an update on this issue here.
tldr; We have a Server Release to fix the mods and gear issue today. Make good package is coming tomorrow.

EDIT (5/18/2021):Mods should be restored to players who were missing them due to units getting reset to lv 1. Reboot your game if you do not see them.
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• Hi, as well as the account reset issue zeb and magma trooper were reset to gear level 1 as shown in the images. When on grand arena he is locked in at the level I previous had usmwec5ypp4s.png
    1p7e77774u7n.png
    My ally code is 631468843
  • CG_SBCrumb
    Morgy123 wrote: »
    Hi, as well as the account reset issue zeb and magma trooper were reset to gear level 1 as shown in the images. When on grand arena he is locked in at the level I previous had usmwec5ypp4s.png
    1p7e77774u7n.png
    My ally code is 631468843
    OK thanks we are looking into this
  • So I wont talk about my many other complaints ... but here is what my store tabs look like:

Zetas are missing to be bought

Missing tabs of gear avail to buy

kv1eqyirebjf.jpeg
    i3orlnxvqola.jpeg
    dcut6cwbkcb0.jpeg
  • Neilix
    10 posts Member
    Missing almost all of the purchasable gear from the cantina and guild stores.

7n1mm2as74uo.png
    hpfreni33zbm.png
  • Nicz
    1 posts Member
    Hey ive lost all progrression on Chief karga, and zeb. and my store is still not back to normal, not being able to spend guild tokens and such.
    And still haven't recieved any goodies for being basicly unable to play and participate in guild events plus enjoying doubble drops on ships and such.
    All the matter im glad to be back at the right level :)
    My alle code is : 176-394-417
  • Neilix
    10 posts Member
    Missing all GET2 items and most GET1 items in the store.

f5dzqnkqgivf.png
  • CG_SBCrumb
    Nicz wrote: »
    Hey ive lost all progrression on Chief karga, and zeb. and my store is still not back to normal, not being able to spend guild tokens and such.
    And still haven't recieved any goodies for being basicly unable to play and participate in guild events plus enjoying doubble drops on ships and such.
    All the matter im glad to be back at the right level :)
    My alle code is : 176-394-417

Stores should be back to normal after the next refresh.

Once we can confirmed that this is fully resolved, we will announce the make good for the affected players. Right now we are keeping a running tally for what these players are missing out on.
  • Neilix
    10 posts Member
    Missing almost all of the shard store.

4zzh8cpy9ye6.png
  • rr1xvmmu4ade.jpeg

As listed above too... a new thing to mention is I have no access to buy zetas
  • XgerNaph
    17 posts Member
    I'm guessing it'll fix at refresh - the store loaded thinking you were level 1.
  • jokjjfppm8xv.jpeg

For not being able to log in .. why isn’t my energy topped off ?

• Hey I've lost a number of mods, specifically full sets that were used on characters and are now completely gone. I've also lost access to certain store purchasable items like the zeta mats from fleet arena store. I also noticed that some quest had been reset, like the main quests with completing lightside battle 1-A and completing gear challenges.

My ally code is 197-762-631
  • Neilix
    10 posts Member
    Also missing most daily tasks. Just did the galactic war table sim and didn't finish a daily task for it.
  • MaestroYoda98
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I cant buy zetas and share store is bad. Like Neili and Athen_Greeco
    And muy Zeb is on lvl 1 and without moods
    Yoda Ermitaño dont have moods
    Code Aly: 193-164-524
    It's surreal that they don't compensate us in any way..
  • GKG23
    3 posts Member
    My Zeb is now G1 as well; think he was G8 before.. Lost all my mods on Greef Karga. All else seems okay from first glance. Ally Code 138-652-899
  • JCBod
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Same issues with the stores on my side !
    + Mods for Hermit Yoda
    + Mods + equipment for Zeb
    + Mods for Greef

I haven't checked all the characters, just the ones where there was the highest likeliness to have issues with, but if you want further investigate (and you're more than welcome to do it :) ) my ally code is : 971-922-698

Thanks in advance
    Post edited by JCBod on
  • CG_SBCrumb
    jokjjfppm8xv.jpeg

For not being able to log in .. why isn’t my energy topped off ?

Your account was restored to the snapshot we took at 3:15pm on May 4th.
  • Did a quick scan mods... some characters are missing MODs completely

These are characters I do not switch mods k694q96q8ds2.jpeg
    df12sfyjhp5v.jpeg
  • Neilix
    10 posts Member
    Another one....the mods on my hermit Yoda have vanished.

qmnzhs6u1skn.png
  • Neilix
    10 posts Member
    The mods on my Zeb have also vanished and he has been dropped down to gear level 1. n2u6cd9fspss.png
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    One issue, my GAC has been done even though my account got reset, it's nice becs I've won the 3 previous matches although I had not had GAC unlocked so how could it have been done? It's kinda nice although confusing. I did not lose any of my character/ship progress though. Also, I got 10M credits with some other random rewards in my inbox, 10M credits said credit heist rewards. there were other events also. At least no mod issues...

Ally Code: 148795469
    Post edited by Anakins_Master on
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    I thought all these updated and changes made over this past year was to make the game more stable and easier to work with. 🤔
  • Hi everyone. Not sure the right tread to ask for this but the latest update on iPad significantly reduced the size of the icons on the home screen (left and right panels and energy lvls above). It’s really not ideal. Not sure this was a design decision or mistake but it seems the icons from the phone version where wrongly used on the tablet version. Please, see screenshot. Anyone else with this issue? Was it on purpose? Thx

t1iqpqyim90o.png
  • Hi,
    I also missing mods sets for 4 characters (Greef, Magma, Zeb and Hermit Yoda). Also in quests they appeared quests for level 1 players:

5bgs9mkugdc0.png
  • I have the same issue as all of the above with varying levels. Zeb is now level 1. All of the stores have drastically reduced number of items.

I did get a nice heart-felt apology in my inbox though.

Ally code on request
  • Ally code is 915-891-659gz957ohgrv95.png
    8bz57e6bwx8s.png
  • Did a quick scan mods... some characters are missing MODs completely

These are characters I do not switch mods k694q96q8ds2.jpeg
    df12sfyjhp5v.jpeg

My ally code is 674-966-432
  • A running Tally is not good enough! Some of us spent hundreds to take advantage of the double drops. Time lost is one thing, but that’s money lost and false advertising. We spent money in anticipation of an event you excluded us from. To top it off, losing my place in arenas and losing championships, not getting tournament war or raid bonuses, and all of my competitors getting better from double drops. You guys have to do more then make good. It doesn’t cost you a dime to make this better. You guys can actually give away virtual currency that doesn’t cost you a dime. I suggest you go above and beyond, because losing players that spend thousands is a financial hit for you guys. Giving away a **** ton of crystals/characters that don’t cost you anything to generate is the right thing to do.
  • Looks like similar errors

My Zeb also is messed up 0ovcokzgi4do.png
  • Ally code is 915-891-659
This discussion has been closed.