15678911Next

Replies

• Thank You, I've gotten My mods back
  • Kemmyn
    16 posts Member
    Ditto, mods returned, thanks
  • Asbetos
    12 posts Member
    Hey @CG_SBCrumb, thanks for the help getting me back into the game last week after being locked out from 4-8 May.

You said here that the make good was for those accounts reset to level 1 and/OR those accounts locked out due to the update. Well there are a few of us that missed out on all the May 4th stuff that did not receive the “make good.”

km7kt0hks4vq.png

yeah! CG_SBCrumb pls comment.
  • Blake085
    190 posts Member
    Seriously, are you going to ignore this issue?

It took months of coordination and effort to try to get that "achievement" and because you can't test things before releasing them, we're screwed?

I want a compensation for the time it required
  • Asbetos
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Kyno wrote: »
    As I said, I am guessing from the information at hand.

I passed your information along, and Crumb is diligent on this post as well.

Any update on this? Will others who were locked out of the game for days get any compensation? this is frustrating.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Asbetos wrote: »

Any update on this? Will others who were locked out of the game for days get any compensation? this is frustrating.

I have not gotten an update on this. I will ping him today.

Anyone who feels like they should have gotten it and didnt, should post their ally code in this thread (again, if you already did)
  • 627-765-412

Was locked out 4-8 May and missed the fun.
  • Asbetos
    12 posts Member
    896-492-184

likewise... missed the celebration and double drops, lost GAs/normal arenas, wasnt able to fully finish conquest, login rewards, TW... etc as you know.
  • Xell128
    9 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    @CG_SBCrumb hi sorry that I have to ping you at a weekend. I hope you have time to enjoy it. My problem is that I can't use my Google play points for the big galactic kits because after I buy one it don't was delivered to the account. So it shows me that I can't buy more because I have to opne up my app. I opened a ticket for it but I got the automation answer that I have to wait around 3 days until someone take care of the problem.
    The problem is that I count on the 7 packs I should have been delivered today or tomorrow I planned out to pit up my Geos with this energy and I need the double drops to do it. I don't will whale on that because the game messed up. This is not how this should work. The next problem is when I don't get up my Geos I maybe have to wait 1 month more for jmk because the 1 drop I would get potentially matter for me. So I hope your help center would solve this problem faster then in 3 days. And again sorry for contacting you but I don't spend thousands into this game and when I get my free bonus stuff I can't get it because the game don't want me to.
    Ally code: 335-621-429

Got solved.
    Post edited by Xell128 on
  • @Kyno

Bumping for the start of a new week.

Still waiting on the make good for being locked out 4-8 May.

Ally code: 627-765-412
  • Asbetos
    12 posts Member
    yes... its been a while... without any update..

896-492-184
  • Still waiting

627-765-412
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/245517/server-update-05-27-2021#latest
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

Today's Server Update fixes 2 minor Quest issues. Please restart your game to apply these changes.

FIXES
    • Restored player's progress on the "Beast Mastery II" achievement.
    • Fixed an issue that prevented Completing a Galactic War battle with Ahsoka (Fulcrum) from counting towards the progress of 'Intelligence Network' (Fulcrum (1 of 4)) Quest

Here is the latest on the issues from this update.
  • Asbetos
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/245517/server-update-05-27-2021#latest
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

Today's Server Update fixes 2 minor Quest issues. Please restart your game to apply these changes.

FIXES
    • Fixed an issue that prevented Completing a Galactic War battle with Ahsoka (Fulcrum) from counting towards the progress of 'Intelligence Network' (Fulcrum (1 of 4)) Quest

Wait what? how is it related to the fact that some players like me or cader_kenobi who have been locked out of the game were EXCLUDED from the compensation package? There is no mention of that in the update you linked. We want to be included in the make good.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

FIXES

Wait what? how is it related to the fact that some players like me or cader_kenobi who have been locked out of the game were EXCLUDED from the compensation package? There is no mention of that in the update you linked. We want to be included in the make good.

The reset of that particular achievement was related to this, that is all.
  • Asbetos
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Well can we please get some statement on our issue as well? It just seems we are being ignored and nothing will happen. The compensation was made bcs this was particularly bad experience - can you imagine ours right now in this situation? its even worse... :D You have also mentioned that you pinged SBCrumb a week ago, correct?

I have not gotten an update on this. I will ping him today.

Anyone who feels like they should have gotten it and didnt, should post their ally code in this thread (again, if you already did)

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    After an update today from the team, they have reviewed the accounts posted here and others and saw that those accounts were active during the period of lock out. I believe at this point if you didnt receive the distribution you didnt qualify.

You can try to work with EA Help, but they will likely see the same activity on your account I'm being told the team sees.
This discussion has been closed.