Issues with Account Restore from today's Update

Replies

• el_mago
    748 posts Member
    Allmight_1 wrote: »
    Why don’t you guys just let each person effected choose a galactic legend or similar to unlock? Most of my guild went out and got SLKR or mighty close to it, with all of the double bonuses. I will never have the opportunity now without double drops. These characters and perks are literally zeros and ones for you guys. It doesn’t cost you a dime to win back customer loyalty. I say you go above and beyond. It will keep people invested

Would you please STOP! Your guild didn't get close to SLKR cause of 2 days of double drops.
  • Kemmyn
    16 posts Member
    Anyone else notice there doesn’t seem to be any daily activities

I think i depends what activities you had left when they restored your account, i had half of mine left to complete.
  • My Sun Fac is also a character that has gone back to level 1 gear and lost Mods

948-162-848
  • Asbetos
    12 posts Member
    Hi admins, i actually STILLL CANNOT ACCESS THE GAME - i am stuck on wanting the game update! Im not sure whats my ally code as i cannot load cantina but this is my swgoh acc https://swgoh.gg/p/896492184/ and there it says ally code 896-492-184
  • Definitely missing gear for Zeb. Can't get him back where he was.
  • firefightermills31
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    My Zeb was geared out to relic 5, hopefully the next update will fix it, but it’s nice to be playing again. posted md0ekdx0jq73c.png
    Post edited by firefightermills31 on
  • Kchamp
    1 posts Member
    CrixWhite wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    CrixWhite wrote: »
    No way you gave all gear back for Zeb. I am short stun guns and can't get him back to g12 where he was before

Can you share your ally code?

827-383-647

I am having the same issue with my zeb not being back to the gear it was previously. Ally code 543-673-755
  • NerfHerder44
    333 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    One issue, my GAC has been done even though my account got reset, it's nice becs I've won the 3 previous matches although I had not had GAC unlocked so how could it have been done? It's kinda nice although confusing. I did not lose any of my character/ship progress though. Also, I got 10M credits with some other random rewards in my inbox, 10M credits said credit heist rewards. there were other events also. At least no mod issues
    Funny that the people whose accounts genuinely got reset all have had their Zeb reset to g1, but your’s is g8?

I wonder why that would be the case?

My zeb did not get reset. I'm no expert and bugs and issues for the game, go ask the devs
    You certainly aren’t an expert on bugs / issues that didn’t actually happen to you, it would seem.

Tip for next time you want to fib about something like this... hold back until you see what the people it actually happened to report, then copy what they say.

My Zeb didn't get reset to level 1, but his gear was reset to level 1.

Edit: I see that was the issue, not a level reset.
  • JHUNTER11
    225 posts Member
    Ally code 981-232-533 Missing gear levels and mods on Zeb. Missing mods on Greef, Hermit Yoda, Magmatrooper and a few others I had spread around.
  • prallen
    27 posts Member
    I was taking a look at my roster after my account was restored after the recent update and noticed my GP was about 12 - 13K lower than before. I am missing mods on 4 characters. I am pretty sure they have been deleted. The characters are Hermit Yoda, Greef Karga, Zeb, and Magmatrooper. I really care about the ones on Hermit Yoda and Greef Karga as they has some decent speed on them. My ally code is 857-167-351 and my in game name is Prallen Reiner. Anything you can do would be appreciated.
  • Tyban
    1 posts Member
    Lost all mods for hermit Yoda, Zeb, magna trooper, and greef karga. Ally code 861-345-866.
  • GKG23
    3 posts Member
    GKG23 wrote: »
    My Zeb is now G1 as well; think he was G8 before.. Lost all my mods on Greef Karga. All else seems okay from first glance. Ally Code 138-652-899

Not sure if/why i was skipped but haven’t seen any gear for Zeb in my inbox.

m6ms5k18utg2.png
    cipe66cteezj.png
    in

• Asbetos
    12 posts Member
    The fix is not working for my acc! :( i keep losing rewards, ga, hard mode conquest, raids.... 896-492-184

I tried to uninstall and reinstall but not working.

yznlif3nayb3.png
    u1t2rn0i7y2v.png
  • SWGOH_Trav
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I got back into the game after today’s update. I was unable to even login for the duration of the account reset bug. Thank you for working hard to get us back in. (I work at a software company. I know what deadlines are like and what it’s like to keep finding bugs when you are trying to release something.)

I still have a couple issues. My Zeb is lvl 1 with no mods like others have noted. My Hoda has been stripped of mods.
    My ally code is: 119-364-897

I also just wanted to give you an idea the level of “make good” I (and probably others) are expecting. I’ve compiled a list of the rewards I missed out on while I was locked out of the game for nearly 48 hours.

Squad Arena: I climb to the top nearly 100 everyday. Since I couldn’t climb, I got top 200 rewards. Missed out on 50 Crystals.

Fleet Arena: routinely climb to #1 in my shard. I received 100 and 50 crystal payouts the 2 days I missed. Missed out on 650 crystals.

Conquest: energy sitting at full for 48 hours. 240 missed Conquest Energy. I also missed the opportunity to use squads and let their stamina replenish. Even if given the Energy I would have a hard time finishing Conquest since many of the feats I am working on require using the same squad over and over. Being conservative, let’s say I took 2 squads to 50% stamina twice and let them regenerate fully. I would need 20 large stim packs to replicate that stamina. These losses could keep me from getting the top crate and missing the precious Aeromagnifiers. (I got top crate and 10 Aeros last Conquest). I’m still pushing for top crate but might have to spend extra crystals to get there.

Energy: 48 hours of missed energy for each other type. And it was Double Drops one day, so I essentially missed out on double the energy for roughly 24 of those hours.
    Cantina: 360 (240 natural +120 double drops)
    Regular: 720 (480 natural + 240 double drops)
    Fleet: 360
    Mod: 720
    That’s just from the natural refresh energy I could have used. I saved crystals to do extra refreshes for double drops. I could still do those refreshes now, but I miss half the potential rewards. 3 refreshes on Cantina, Fleet and Regular adds another 360 energy + 360 energy worth of double drop rewards to each. (I’ll just add the double drop half)

TW: joined TW but hadn’t set defense yet when I got locked out, so I received zero rewards for TW. My guild placed 2nd(If only I had been there to help them). So I’m missing the 2nd place TW rewards from e top bracket: 1625 Guild Tokens, 2 zetas, 3 omegas, 4 purple mats, 425 GET, 550 GET2, 175k credits

GAC: missed one whole matchup I easily could have won. I went 3-0 first round and had a perfect GAC run going. I now can’t get first place rewards this round, costing me 1 zeta, 1 omega, 400 Champ tokens. Not to mention this loss could potentially keep me out of Kyber depending on how my future matches go. But I won’t include that in my calculation.

Daily Login: Missed one of the logins so now I will not get the Zeta on the final at of the month. (Others may have missed 2 depending on the timing)

Total resources missed (conservative estimate. And not including some rewards I don’t care about as much):

700 crystals
    240 Conquest Energy
    20 large stim packs
    720 Cantina Energy
    1080 Reg Energy
    720 Fleet Energy
    720 Mod Energy
    1625 Guild Tokens
    4 zetas
    4 omegas
    425 GET
    550 GET2
    400 Championship Tokens
    Post edited by SWGOH_Trav on
  • Ally code 867-715-959
    Missing mods on all characters mentioned above - energies never refilled

Obviously lost a lot on ranks, double drops, etc.

Guild lost a TW by less than 40 banners - I have two GLs, so affected a lot of other players.
  • Calipso
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2021

EDIT (5:00pm PT):We are working on another fix for early next week to address the Mods that were removed from characters that were set to lv 1. We are also investigating some reports around the gear that was removed from those characters and not placed in the player's inventory.

What do you mean early next week?? We already lost 3 days for nothing. Now you are saying next week for mods... I have only one main squad as phoenix. And 4 of them missing mods.. Ezra , Zeb, Kenan and chopper. I don't have currency to upgrade new mods to 15 so that means for me no Gw and Squad Arena rank till next week. I know lots of us in similar situation..What are you planing for weekend? Barbeque or pool party? You must work day and night till fix this misserable problems and make costumers happy.. I don't wanna be a Karen but your cool actings made me crazy...

dpj59p7v9hd5.jpg

Ally Code : 676-343-383
  • Ryu_katarn
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    In here that i've seen so far is: Zeb Gear Level 1, Zeb gear was definitely not returned to my inventory and some mods are missing but i will pay attention to see if any other thing is wrong.

Ally Code: 729-954-411
  • FMac
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I’m missing mods on Zeb, Jango Fett, and Luminara. Zeb is at gear level 1. I also did not get the proper gear to get Zeb back to where he was before. ay5icv0iy7j7.png
    9f2468c90k1n.png
    i0pjf81s7nbv.png

Ally code: 378-826-339
    Post edited by FMac on
  • Still trying to get in the game past the loading screen...been 2.5 days.

627-765-412

How was the Echo marquee event everyone? I bet it was cool. I wouldn’t know.

trly8ya4x7bd.png

• Missing mods on hermit yoda, Greef Karga and Zeb. Zeb is now gear lvl 1, he was lvl 8.
    Ally code: 851-574-785
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    el_mago wrote: »
    Why don’t you guys just let each person effected choose a galactic legend or similar to unlock? Most of my guild went out and got SLKR or mighty close to it, with all of the double bonuses. I will never have the opportunity now without double drops. These characters and perks are literally zeros and ones for you guys. It doesn’t cost you a dime to win back customer loyalty. I say you go above and beyond. It will keep people invested

Would you please STOP! Your guild didn't get close to SLKR cause of 2 days of double drops.

You should shut your mouth. If you disagree mind your business. Since you felt the need to comment on my comment. They literally did double drops for the SLKR event, and followed it up with May 4th and 5th double drops. Everyone in my group who wanted it and had the means either did either get it or got close.

If you don’t see how in 3+ days and a couple hundred dollars worth of double drops it’s possible, then you just aren’t educated my dude.
    87n2wl1ooiz9.jpeg
    This is your FO by the way.

Tell us again how missing 2 days of double drops has prevented you from unlocking SLKR?

Edit: on top of that, nobody in your guild has got SLKR, and even at a push only 2 of your members are anywhere “close” to it. So, as the other guy said, stop trying to exploit the bug that affected you by making false claims about what you’ve missed out on as a result.
    Post edited by DarjeloSalas on
  • CRL
    2 posts Member
    I'm missing mods for Hoda, Greed, Zeb and magmatrooper so far. Zeb's gear level has been reset to level 1. Also there is no zeta material in fleet arena store.
  • Hey guys in the same boat. Hermit yoda and grief missing really good mods. You could probably pull them from gac snapshot or the place you pulled account snapshot from. Ally code 355-129-154 would really like those mods back please. Don’t have good spares laying around.
  • Saseav
    6 posts Member
    Saseav wrote: »
    Hey, my account was one of the ones reset.
    Ally code:921-554-562
    bugs that I've noticed are as follows: Gear Level 1 Zeb, deleted mods on magmatrooper, Hermit Yoda, and Zeb...
    image0.png
    image0.png
    image2.png

these were my old mods on Hermit yoda:
    unknown.png

I know that is from swgoh.gg but where did you go to find that screen shot of past mods? I can't find it

I just opened up the character page and mods are listed on it, i just checked before the .gg updated again post account restoration
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Morgy123 wrote: »
    Hi, as well as the account reset issue zeb and magma trooper were reset to gear level 1 as shown in the images. When on grand arena he is locked in at the level I previous had usmwec5ypp4s.png
    1p7e77774u7n.png
    My ally code is 631468843
    OK thanks we are looking into this

I have got exactly the same issue: zeb reset to gear level 1 and mods are gone, but when assigning him in GAC the gear level and mods seem to be correct. My ally code is:555-764-296. Please help to resolve this, thanks!
  • on my side (ally code 941-238-114) may toons were still level 85 but lost the mods on the std characters : hYoda, Greek Karga, Magma trooper and Zeb. I still cannot buy Zeta from ship store. I really need you to restore those nice mods I had. They are not in my inventory.

I (we all) expect compensation for:
    - missing TW that my guild won ==> gears, GET1
    - missing rancor Pit (I usually go 15th to 9th rank) ==> gears, get1, Get2, relic8 material ????
    - finishing arena 2 days in top 50 instead of 1st or 2nd 2 days in a row ==> +400 x 2 = 800 crystals
    - finishing ship arena 2 days in top 50 instead of 1st 2 days in a row ==> 350 x 2 = 700 crystals
    - lost energy ==> just send us the energy we would have accumulated over the unpayed time.- double drop ==> - you should compensate by extra energy on cantina : 500 ? and give us all a few of full gear carabantis, stun guns, kyrotechs
    - lost GAC phase 1 ==> get us the same reward as 1st place whatever happens
    - daily challenge ==> pls send teh equivalent gears of the missed days
    - no progress 2 days in conquest ==> I will probably not be able to reach final reward box although I had to refresh several times energy yesterday ==> give us extra Razor crest shards.
    - pain and suffering ==> 1000 crystals would seem reasonnable

Thx
  • Ally code : 516-446-568

I have 2 problems :

My daily challenge can only SIM once only when we are suppose to SIM a few times. Now I have to attack manually to get drops for both Fleet and Toon Challenge. I dare not do any SIM at the moment for any of the events which can be SIM.

Second problem : I have not activated my Dark Trooper but it's being "auto" activated. Why is that so?
  • Ally code : 516-446-568

I have 2 problems :

My daily challenge can only SIM once only when we are suppose to SIM a few times. Now I have to attack manually to get drops for both Fleet and Toon Challenge. I dare not do any SIM at the moment for any of the events which can be SIM.

Second problem : I have not activated my Dark Trooper but it's being "auto" activated. Why is that so?

Both these things are working as intended and are not related to the bug.

Simming Challenges will now sim all available levels in one attempt, rather than making you wait 5 seconds in between attempts.

Dark Trooper is being given to all players who don't already have it.

• x8cc72d5zql9.jpg
    Non riesco più accedere da i miei dispositivi codice alleato è 637333334r0jtv4zfnyrv.jpg
  • Compensation aside, just give us the appropriate gearing for each character that was inadvertantly reverted back to Level 1. That way we can get them back to useable status asap.

This discussion has been closed.