Issues with Account Restore from today's Update

Replies

• Hey @CG_SBCrumb, I’m still stuck at the loading screen...since 4 May.

The make good looks great but even better would be my ability to open the game and get past the title screen.

• CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey @CG_SBCrumb, I’m still stuck at the loading screen...since 4 May.

The make good looks great but even better would be my ability to open the game and get past the title screen.

The log in issue should have been resolved. I will flag this for the team.

• @CG_SBCrumb when is the make good coming?
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager

@CG_SBCrumb when is the make good coming?

Likely sometime next week
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

ok
  • ktnymzzew53v.jpg
    duivmerct2qm.jpg
    xex3wxvvs64y.jpg
    Hello. This is a snapshot of my account and energies. I have not recieved any compensation for missing out on Double Drops or missing TW that I was signed up for yet could not participate in. My guild also had signed up for HSTR while I was back to level 1, sonI could not join and gain rewards. I also missed out on Credit Heist as I could not get to events. The only energy I had used was the minimum to clear my dailies when accounts were restored as to save energy for when you let us have our time for Double Drops. Could you let us know when we are going to be afforded the same opportunity that the rest of the player base recieved? I had, as you can see, saved up energies and spent crystals to stack my energies to maximize the rewards from double drops. I started an account on May 4th to see the updated starting changes which are nice and fresh, and I have 3 other accounts which I spend on 4 of the 5 accounts. My other accounts were not affected, but I would like the same chances on this account that I had on those. My ally code for my affected account is 391-554-812. Thank you for your time.
  • Antwon120
    26 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Clone Wars Chewie shards incoming :0
    Hype!!!!
  • Hey @CG_SBCrumb, the rewards make good is the response we needed. Hopefully we all get our mods/gear back. Only issue I have is I missed a Challenge Rancor raid. This is the only place to get Aeromagnifiers. Typically finish around 5th. Anyway to help out those that missed this raid
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

CG_SBCrumb when is the make good coming?

What do you care, this doesn't affect you.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Wow! CG is giving out one heck of an apology!
    Maybe best one I've ever seen.
    Well done.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Ya black me out next time. 2 days holidays from this game and then come back to better rewards then I could have gotten otherwise.
  • TVF wrote: »

CG_SBCrumb when is the make good coming?

What do you care, this doesn't affect you.

it does
  • Range1974
    896 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Any word on the quests resetting? Looks like I get to earn the Spice Freighter Navigator title again along with a few others. I just went and fought them again. One was from the Malak event and the other from JKAs event.
    New players need an ally?
    Post edited by Range1974 on
  • TKeoZ
    1 posts Member
    hi, in my game echo marquee event is not available
    idk if a error or the event was just for 1 day

Ally code 268-553-453
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    TKeoZ wrote: »
    hi, in my game echo marquee event is not available
    idk if a error or the event was just for 1 day

Ally code 268-553-453

Echo event is finished
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

We have deployed of fix for those players whose account's were reset to level 1 with the Title Update on May 4th. Please report an further issues related to the account restore after rebooting.

Please include your ally code.

Known Issues:
    • Stores need to be refreshed to show the correct inventory and reflect the updated player's level
    • A handful of characters were reset back to level 1. Some of those units are missing Mods and/or Gear.
      • Characters affected so far (varies from player to player): Greef Karga, Zeb, Magmatrooper, Hermit Yoda

EDIT (3:30pm PT): All resources for the reset characters were put into player's inventories (minus Mods). We are investigating what's going on with the missing mods and will let you know as soon as we know more.

EDIT (5:00pm PT):We are working on another fix for early next week to address the Mods that were removed from characters that were set to lv 1. We are also investigating some reports around the gear that was removed from those characters and not placed in the player's inventory.

When you say we are getting 50 echo shards, do you mean bad batch echo or 501st echo? Makes a difference lol
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    It will obviously be Bad Batch Echo, since some people missed out on the event.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Bad Batch echo's in-game character name is "Echo"

501st Echo's in-game character name is: 'CT-21-0408 "Echo"'
  • Trufra99
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Ally code 591-551-496:
    -Zeb was reset to Gear level 1 and Gear Not allocated back-See pic below, Update stops at Lvl 2.
    -Zeb, Hermit Yoda and Magna Mods removed but still in GA.
    40ujf502vd8e.png
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    This indeed is a very serious issue and I hope everyone affected gets back on there feet. I just wanted to drop in here and remind whoever may be monitoring this thread from CG that the game’s multiple crashes daily are becoming unbearable. I’ve heard that you are aware of this but how are we supposed to play and enjoy your game when Halfway through the sith raid out of nowhere and for no reason I can figure out the game just closes completely down. I could go on and on giving examples but I’m sure that you’ve heard them all. If at all possible I sure would appreciate some sort of update on this or perhaps I should take a vacation from the game for awhile and save myself a couple hundred dollars a week.

Wrong thread
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Allmight_1 wrote: »
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

We have deployed of fix for those players whose account's were reset to level 1 with the Title Update on May 4th. Please report an further issues related to the account restore after rebooting.

Known Issues:
    • Stores need to be refreshed to show the correct inventory and reflect the updated player's level
    • A handful of characters were reset back to level 1. Some of those units are missing Mods and/or Gear.
      • Characters affected so far (varies from player to player): Greef Karga, Zeb, Magmatrooper, Hermit Yoda

EDIT (3:30pm PT): All resources for the reset characters were put into player's inventories (minus Mods). We are investigating what's going on with the missing mods and will let you know as soon as we know more.

EDIT (5:00pm PT):We are working on another fix for early next week to address the Mods that were removed from characters that were set to lv 1. We are also investigating some reports around the gear that was removed from those characters and not placed in the player's inventory.

When you say we are getting 50 echo shards, do you mean bad batch echo or 501st echo? Makes a difference lol

GL Echo obviously
  • SavageZerker
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

Known Issues:

So Dev team has fixed account restoration problems. But it seems they are not caring AT ALL about other issues. Since the update I've never been able to login the game cause everytime it says "new client available" but the app has already been updated. I tried rebooting the smartphone, uninstalling/reinstalling the app. Some said it depends on Android System Webview, but it is updated to the latest version. Since the update I can't do nothing, waisting a lot of time and events. Now I'm wondering how long I'll need to wait until this thing will be fixed

My ally code is 245226345
  • WodanSW
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    first i couldn't login and i had a level 1 account and now i don't have a few mods,
    Ally code: 849-892-379
  • Hey @CG_SBCrumb, like @Cadet_Kenobi I’m still stuck at the loading screen since 4 May.

Can you check my account? This is my ally code: 637333334
  • Everything on my account seems fine except all of Hermit Yoda’s mods have all disappeared. My ally code is: 262-241-311.
  • So I was one of the people who was affected by the May the 4th bug. I saw the account reset package they will be issuing. Am I wrong for saying I would rather have KAM shards than Echo shards? Is that asking too much? I’m not particularly interested in Bad Batch and eventually I will farm them when they become free to play. Those shards don’t really benefit me now whereas KAM shards would. I appreciate anyone’s feedback, thanks
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Why should you get KAM shards?? It's not like you missed out on the opportunity to do the KAM mission while you were unable to access your account?
  • can you pls confirm if we will get our mods back ? the ones lost on hYoda, Karga, ... ?

thx
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    So I was one of the people who was affected by the May the 4th bug. I saw the account reset package they will be issuing. Am I wrong for saying I would rather have KAM shards than Echo shards? Is that asking too much? I’m not particularly interested in Bad Batch and eventually I will farm them when they become free to play. Those shards don’t really benefit me now whereas KAM shards would. I appreciate anyone’s feedback, thanks

Yes it's asking too much.
This discussion has been closed.