Conquest: Opponent Speed Increase

cournojo
31 posts Member
Am I the only one who noticed a big increase in the ennemy speed? In the previous conquest, I was always going first with my Darth Revan(343). or Gideon(370).

This time around, even with the 20% speed boost to the leader with the data disk. Almost every team are outspeeding me.

Anyone else saw the same thing?

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Do your opponents have the Over Prepared buff?
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

I hate that thing with every cell of my body
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    I 100%ed hard already, I noticed zero differences between this and last conquest.
    1. Are your mods actually on the characters? Conquest doesn't lock them.
    2. What stamina are you at? Even small amounts missing destroy your speed stat.
    3. What team(s) are you facing? Overprepared 3 is a huge speed buff, and the sector 5 boss isn't able to be outsped by a non-GL unless perhaps you stack literally every possible speed buff on a single char. You CAN still "go first" with a very specific han and wat disk setup, but it's entirely RNG on whether or not you get it, due to it relying on a purple disk.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Overprepared is the modifier I HATE the most. Forget Safe Haven. Overprepared is the WORST.
  • HumbleMumble
    1017 posts Member
    I don’t think it’s increased just unlucky with modifiers on fast teams. It would help a lot to be able to preview the stats on an opponent team before selecting it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    As I am finishing up the last feats to get a max crate, I can say, no. I see no difference in difficulty, speed or any other factors like that.
  • Ryconnan
    168 posts Member
    I maxed crate days ago and finished yesterday to max crate with my alt as well. From my experience it is certainly not any harder this time round than last time.