Beast Mastery II Progress Lost After The Update

PolyReb89
1 posts Member
edited May 2021
cpsp50ey9skj.png

My entire guild lost our progress towards the feat. We were all between 6/10 and 9/10, but when this was moved from quests to achievements as a result of the update, all progress was lost. Is this going to get fixed?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Beast-Mastery-II-Progress-Lost-After-Update/m-p/10310602#M47775
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    I can confirm. Happened to my buddy as well. I was at 3/10, now 0/10 :'(. Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for trying to coordinate the raid kill with 50 other people lol.
  • Options
    At roughly once per week with the CPIT schedule, it literally takes months to achieve this quest. Losing 9/10 (for me as our guild's raid officer) was 2 months of heavy coordination that simply disappeared. Very disheartening.
  • Options
    Yep, me too.. Did a ticket and they just said they'd mark it as a potential bug and do nothing.. great
    #JediFactionRework2018
  • Blake085
    190 posts Member
    Options
    Same here, my whole guild got affected by the update and the move from quests to achievements.

It's already reported in EA Answers but they have only said "the team is looking into it". Hasn't been addressed formally so far.
  • Options
    I just checked and the same happened to me as well
  • Thorozar11
    271 posts Member
    Options
    Good luck with "customer service ". Had a recent experience where they agreed what I said happened to me, then played a lot of stupid word games and then totally changed the subject. In the end I was SOL.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Options
    Think they confirmed on somewhere (Reddit I think) that they know it’s a bug and are looking into a fix. I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure that’s what I saw
  • Options
    They know the bug but till now no one of the officials confirmed that they are going to fix it or even working on it. They just ignore everyone who asked for. It took me months to get 5 out of 10 and now I need to start all over.
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    Options
    Before I am told to ask my questions and comment on the bug page, I already did. 48 hours ago. Still waiting for an answer. I'll ask them here.

Questions:

1. Is the progress lost permanently? Yes or no.
    2. If yes, the progress is lost: Will you be telling us ASAP so we can stop waiting for a fix?
    3. If no, the progress is not lost: When addition progress is made, will it be combined with the existing? For example, I was at 4/10 before the update. Yesterday, I got the kill shot on the Rancor (1/10), will the progress be combined (new total at 5/10) or will it be rest back to 4/10?

"Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ."
  • Reaver11
    25 posts Member
    Options
    ezaccbvepxdt.png
    This was the response I got from customer service. Does this mean we are going to get the Level 1 reset compensation?
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Reaver11 wrote: »
    ezaccbvepxdt.png
    This was the response I got from customer service. Does this mean we are going to get the Level 1 reset compensation?

I think the the CS mixed up the two resets. Clearly having a quest reset is not quite at the same level as your entire game account reset.
    Post edited by LendersQuiz on
  • Options
    ezaccbvepxdt.png

I think the the CS mixed up the two resets. Clearly having a quest reset is not quite at the same level as your entire game account reset.

Maybe they will give you the huge rewards with the 10k crystals because of this confusion 😂
  • Range1974
    900 posts Member
    Options
    I noticed too. Not sure how many I had, it was not many but still...
  • colter92
    21 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Doja_Fett are the devs aware they reset the Beastmaster II progress when it was moved from a Quest to an Achievement? After tonight's kill I should 8/10. I really hope we don't have to start over if we want the Piggy portrait. Thanks for all you do.
  • Reaver11
    25 posts Member
    Options
    ezaccbvepxdt.png

Maybe they will give you the huge rewards with the 10k crystals because of this confusion 😂

I’m hoping! But not banking on it. At the very least I want the progress restored. I should be at 6/10 now.
  • Options
    No news for this topic? I had 6/10, now with the reset I am 2/10 ... I was really near the completion goal :(
  • crzydroid
    7300 posts Moderator
    Options
    Devs are aware of this issue. Unfortunately, the onlh real way to check progress on the fix is if they are updating the dev tracker on it prior to making an official announcement on the forums. Typically an announcement is made after they think they have a fix or have implemented it.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>