GC feats May the 7th

SerWulfgar
471 posts Member
edited May 2021
Before you start asking, it is once again Malaktic challenge.

Malak needs to start the battle (S~295 is enough) shocks someone to gain taunt, and thus, the whole team goes under fear on the first assist.

Malak recieves 2 stacks of Beskar Armor, not 3, you do NOT want that crt immunity.
As long as the team is under fear, MoM will never cleanse herself, and will eventually die to the sandstorm.

Feat completed at TX with 3 star g7-g9 Mandos and r7 malak. Jango-L, contract was never fulfilled.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Deathbringer59
    562 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    The rewards are a bit different. Instead of guarantee gear pieces of sorts, we are getting the prize boxes like conquest has.

f8na0obxd1ri.jpg
  • th3evo
    358 posts Member
    I did it with G11 Jango (lead), G11 Mandalorian, G12 Canderous, G8 Armorer and R3 Malak. I didn't even get to put the beskar on Malak since my armorer got the 3rd stack from Malak falling below 60% health.
    Instead I put it on Mando and the MVP managed to disintegrate 2 enemies.
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    Anyone notice that there are 10 tiers?

I may have missed an announcement, but I wasn’t expecting that!
  • th3evo
    358 posts Member
    Anyone notice that there are 10 tiers?

I may have missed an announcement, but I wasn’t expecting that!

It was announced in the Title Update post. Nothing about the reward changes though.
    Last but not least, we are adding additional tiers to Galactic Challenges. Two tiers will be added below level 1 for players around level 45 and 55. We have also added a tier between 4 and 5 to smooth out the difficulty jump between these two tiers.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    SerWulfgar wrote: »

Malak needs to start the battle (S~295 is enough) shocks someone to gain taunt, and thus, the whole team goes under fear on the first assist.

Malak recieves 2 stacks of Beskar Armor, not 3, you do NOT want that crt immunity.
    As long as the team is under fear, MoM will never cleanse herself, and will eventually die to the sandstorm.

Feat completed at TX with 3 star g7-g9 Mandos and r7 malak. Jango-L, contract was never fulfilled.

This worked an absolute treat, thank you!
  • Worked for me too. Thanks!
  • Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    I used the iwin button otherwise known as SLKR.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    ^ this
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    Aaarrrggghhh, I didn't get that button with the update! Why does CG screw up everything? 😆 😉
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    ks6xj726iddx.jpeg
    53mfw0df6tfn.jpeg
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator

What Relic level do you need on Malak? He seems to drop to low enough health on the first volley that Armorer gains the third ingot.
  • SerWulfgar
    471 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »

What Relic level do you need on Malak? He seems to drop to low enough health on the first volley that Armorer gains the third ingot.

Quite explicitly written I used r7, and I dont have access to ways to test him in lower gear. Even if that happens, just get rid of the 3 beskar ingots on someone and you *might* get a chance later to buff Malak with 2.

As a matter of fact, theoretically speaking whatever gets Malak to survive will do the trick, Beskar Buff is not explicitly vital to this.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator

Quite explicitly written I used r7, and I dont have access to ways to test him in lower gear. Even if that happens, just get rid of the 3 beskar ingots on someone and you *might* get a chance later to buff Malak with 2.

As a matter of fact, theoretically speaking whatever gets Malak to survive will do the trick, Beskar Buff is not explicitly vital to this.

Yeah, missed your last line, sorry.

I was able to get the two ingots by (after swapping mods for more health/prot) choosing one of the harder hitters to shock and getting lucky with a non-crit. The second time this happened I was able to get the contract off and keep Mando/Jango alive long enough to get a couple of rez-immune kills. The first time when it was just Malak she would inevitably rez someone every time I got down to the last combatant.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Jango (L) mando beskar armorer greef.
    1 try redbox.
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member

Even 1 ingot should do it

2 ingots are used to recover protection... which Malak has none

The defense and health bonus are on the first ingot
  • SerWulfgar
    471 posts Member
    mariogsh wrote: »

Even 1 ingot should do it

2 ingots are used to recover protection... which Malak has none

The defense and health bonus are on the first ingot

Fair point