Best lineup for Finalizer Bonus Tier

Samurai54351
156 posts Member
edited May 2021
What is the recommended lineup for Finalizer Bonus tier. Did my first attempt today and can’t beat it. Here is my GG link so you can look at my gear levels and Relic tiers. https://swgoh.gg/p/552116265/
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I have the best luck starting with silencer, kylo’s shuttle, and HT, with XB and Vader in reinforcements. My gear on all ships is far less than what you have, so you should be OK.

The order that usually wins first try is to stun use Kylo’s shuttle to ability block the Y wing, then stun Anakin with Silencer and break Anakin with HT. Put Hunted on on 5s. Then the plan is to let Anakin take bonus turns until his Loyalty runs out and quickly kill him. First reinforcement should be XB to keep breach on the field so HT keeps taunting.

There are definitely other strategies I’ve seen and tried, but AB on Y wing, stun/breach Anakin (both kind of optional), and Hunter on 5s has been the most consistent for me.
  • Haven't lost a single time, Vader and both kylo shuttles, first reinforcement HT 2nd cad bane,
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    r8d0gof2fjh0.png

I go with this, haven’t lost a single time. My HT is only g12 the kylo ships are basically same as yours. Had to show in a lower tier because I’ve already done my bonus tier today, so ignore the 7* finalizer mine is only 4*. Try to stun the Y wing, put hunted on Anakins ship and keep breach any of the other ships so HT doesn’t lose taunt. Always pass the TM to the silencer with Kylos shuttle, silencer can basically take out all the ships himself.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I usually go for stunning Anakin, then stunning Y-Wing instead of Ability Block. My rationale being that Command Shuttle damages Silencer when it gives him the TM, which increases Silencer's offense.

But you're right, there's a lot of ways to do it. So whatever works.

The important thing at lower gear levels is that you need to stun Anakin and either stun or ability block Y-Wing, and you need Breach to land on someone so that Hound's Tooth doesn't lose taunt when hit by all the assits from Mobilize.

Higher gear will give you a higher margin of error, and these are good characters for the most part so you may as well continue gearing them. But it's possible without anyone at G12.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Thanks for the help everyone! ( @CarSickShoe @Itsa_me_Malario @Gouj4 @NicWester ) I was able to beat it right away after the suggestions! Thanks again!