TW Sand Bagging/Match making system seriously broken

13Next

Replies

• Wimma
    152 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    The solution is simple. Matchmake first on the number of people joined, THEN by GP.

Yep. This has been suggested before, as this topic has been repeatedly brought up, yet I can't see how the devs can't implement something like this. Surely not a huge task???

Agree the result is largely based on numbers signing up, but the sandbagging thing I don't agree with. We only have 46 members, and usually a few away, and some don't like the TW concept, so lately we've had 36-42 sign up, and winning most. Go back a few months and we were 44-50 entering and getting spanked against lower numbers. Enjoy neither. Those few times we've had similar numbers signed up, it's been great fun (even when we lost by couple hundred points)!

Sadly I don't think the devs care much for TW, as there has been no apparent change for a long, long time, yet this issue has been kicked around on the boards for ages. I would just accept second placeed rewards, think of it as a bonus. If you're outmatched badly, just wait for payout and don't bother.