Game stability

Range1974
897 posts Member
edited May 2021
Dear CG, any news on when we will get some reliance in play? I am really tired of crashing in TW, GAC and GC. I lost a GAC battle twice tonight because the game just closes as I am killing the final toon.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/243056/increase-in-game-crash-instances

Unfortunately, I don't know if they can be more specific than that about when the fixes can roll out. You can always keep an eye on the Dev tracker.
  • Stokat
    823 posts Member
    Can only hope they manage to fix it sooner rather than later. Losing is never fun of course but losing a fight (and thus most likely the match) in Grand Arena due to a game crash is among the most frustrating things you can experience in this game. One crash can effect the outcome of the whole tournament so it is a lot of work analysing opponents, adapting off/def and planning fights that could be undone by a single crash.
  • I'd really like to run other apps in the background without crashing for more than 5 minutes while playing swgoh. Too bad it's still eating ram like crazy.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report any instances of bugs or issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>