Get back the original code of the vulture droids.

camper288
211 posts Member
edited May 2021
1) to anyone interested, this bug is real. I am confirming it.
https://trello.com/c/ErmGwkTG/222-player-vulture-droid-does-not-always-assist-another-separatist-ally-when-that-ally-attacks-an-enemy-with-buzz- droids
2) It started after some "genius" for preciosity to make the ship that has the preference of the turn attack first than the vulture droids. Previous code did not have this problem, except that the vultures attacked first.

In addition to destroying the balance of the ships, malevolenca players are having trouble defeating the negotiator. Needless to say, everyone is leaving the negotiator in defense.

Returning the old code is an immediate solution that will not hinder it will hinder a thousand times less than this precious attack order.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• The summoned Vultures only have a 70% chance to assist. The normal vulture has the 100% chance to assist. That’s what your seeing.

5cvv3tp6cmu2.png

Further, I run Malevolence exclusively and have had next to no change in difficulty compared to after the change. I take care of Negotiators just as easy as before. The only difference is a minor change in strategy when facing r8 Negotiators.
  • So to answer your “confirmed” bug: it’s not a bug. You just weren’t aware of the 70% for summoned Vultures. It’s definitely WAI.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I wouldn't go as far as to say "having trouble beat Negotiator". Getting screwed by RNG more often? Sure. But I still beat it far more often than not.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Not a bug. Which is ironic, considering half the Separatist ships ARE bugs.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • The summoned Vultures only have a 70% chance to assist. The normal vulture has the 100% chance to assist. That’s what your seeing.

5cvv3tp6cmu2.png

Further, I run Malevolence exclusively and have had next to no change in difficulty compared to after the change. I take care of Negotiators just as easy as before. The only difference is a minor change in strategy when facing r8 Negotiators.

Maybe I'm having a mandela effect, but I feel like it wasn't always that way, I swear it used to be 100% for a 7* malevolence. If you notice, the 70% chance is just the level 1 unique ability of the OG Vulture droid, so possibly the unique abilities aren't at the proper level any more.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    IIRC it was always 70% for summons but there was a bug for a very long time that made it 100% and they fixed it to match the description with an update not that long ago.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH