GC is broken again

artusa
175 posts Member
edited May 2021
Full r7 clones getting demolished. Why is there no quality control ? or is there and the guys who are testing are testing with their r8, lvl 95, boss/elite/elite characters and forgot that the majority of us only have lvl 85 r7 characters. Perhaps those data cards are broken and should be left out of GC.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• artusa
    175 posts Member
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Just sitting herr watching troopera revive about 5 times EACH, seems a lil broken to me

SLKR and GAS/501st is supposed to prevent revives which means they aint reviving. Like if you kill Zombie another instance of Zombie comes into play, but I digress, according to the wording; yes this GC is broke AF. And, I have had dark trooper revive 10 times.
  • artusa
    175 posts Member
    artusa wrote: »
    Just sitting herr watching troopera revive about 5 times EACH, seems a lil broken to me

SLKR and GAS/501st is supposed to prevent revives which means they aint reviving. Like if you kill Zombie another instance of Zombie comes into play, but I digress, according to the wording; yes this GC is broke AF. And, I have had dark trooper revive 10 times.

Event ability should prevent revives, but nope, almost like they make these GCs up without thought, just like the last one, increased counter chance and then give the other team a can't be counted mod, like, what jelly brained subhuman thinks of these

Maybe it was random ?
  • the event skill is buggy with clones. With other teams this works to prevent resuscitation.
  • gflegui
    294 posts Member
    This is meant to be done with bad batch? Otherwise is impossible to get it done with clones
  • Is the offense up they have supposed to be permanent? It's either bugged or I'm missing something.
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    They are regaining it every time someone is hit, even fracture doesn't stop it

Edit: neither does shock

1f7fdy51hgpa.png
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    Try reading the modifier.
    "revive, which can't be prevented"
    Can't.
    Be.
    Prevented.

If GLs are immune to insta-kills from GC modifiers (they are, universally. You can have a 10+ stack of frostbite on a GL and they're just fine. The current modifier also can't kill them.) then this is working completely as intended, you just didn't or can't read the modifier correctly.

It's exactly how Zombie works. Just there's a hard cap to it.