GC modifications will always revive troopers

2Next

Replies

• TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    The Imp Troops also seem to be all gaining Offense Up on every ability... is that Gideon’s 10% Stacking Offense? Because it definitely gives the traditional 50% Offense Up buff.

Also had Volatile Energies at 100% charge (literally labeled “100%” in the tracker) but not useable... then it went down on my next character, so Shoretrooper got it. Fun.

• Vengence
    1102 posts Member
    Working as intended l, buy the bad batch
  • I geared 3 Bad Batch Clones ( Hunter, Tech and Echo) to G8/9 and I managed to stun the whole Team ( Echo needs Potency minimum 90%), but srcrewed up..
    If Piets use AOE - all BB dead, if Dark Trooper goes of and no steahlth- all dead;
    Due to 3* I didn‘ t have enough power to kill Dark Trooper fast enough or to perma stun Piett and Moff..
    Speed was set on BB by 240-270 Speed. Used Fives and Rex but when they used Basics the Turnmeter of Imps went off to fast.

I tried like 2h and giving up by Tier 9 Chest.

Guess we all agree that this Galactic Challenge was designed for the Bad Batch Team only and one „old“ clone trooper..

So this GC will fit in the row of useless challenges like the Mandolorian Faction..

Funny, that this is really only whales only
  • From Reddit:

“Dark Trooper's unique, Dark Trooper Squad: "...can't be revived..."

GAS Lead, General of the 501st: "All units can't be revived..."

CG: "I'm going to pretend I didn't see that"

Edit: While the "endless ranks" modifier adds that the "can't be prevented" specification to the 3 stacks of endless ranks, Moff Gideon's lead grants a revive that CAN be prevented, and therefore if you defeat a character after all the stacks of endless ranks have been exhausted, they should stay dead.”

But, apparently, Nihilus defeats them and they don’t revive.

0zm31ke7in8y.jpeg
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Adoy_IdeJ
    310 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Managed all feats even using 3* G8 Echo.

Just need decent mods and kitten tonne of RNG and a lot of time (spent 1.5hrs this morning doing it.)
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »

Just need decent mods and kitten tonne of RNG and a lot of time (spent 1.5hrs this morning doing it.)

I’ll take the T9 crate and move on with my day.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Adoy_IdeJ
    310 posts Member
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »

I’ll take the T9 crate and move on with my day.

I was close to that. But since I'm my own boss, and had time to kill, and am stubborn, I thought why not!

Ridiculous event, and love the fact that we were able to do it whilst still being f2p.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    So we have a clear bug with the current GC but the devs chose to ignore the issue...lmfao.

Hey @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Doja_Fett perhaps you guys can idk...relay the fact that GC’s have been bugged the last few rounds and get the testing team or other quality assurance devs to fix this? Getting annoying seeing bugs every GC the last month.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Omg there are so many bugs with this GC....

Fives sacrifices doesn’t resort health as it should even without health immunity.

Units are still reviving with the event annihilate even though all stacks of imperial whatever are gone.

Constant offense up is indispensable and never goes away.

Even though dark trooper units are dying, the event modifier doesn’t drop which it should.

Oh my....yet not a peep on this. Fantastic quality testing CG. Top notch as always,
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    edited May 2021
    fives sacrifice does restore health but only to one toon,

so if Dark Trooper's AOE kills 3 clones, it will only restore health to one, and transfer his health / prot over to the other two (which is why they are in red with a lot of protection)
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Constant offense up is indispensable and never goes away.

Gideon lead gives offense to allied units that gets reapplied over and over,

Strange of them to reuse offense up buff icon to display that tho
  • Ultra wrote: »

But it isn't Gideon lead as far as I could tell, it was stealable with GMY, for example.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Ultra wrote: »

But it isn't Gideon lead as far as I could tell, it was stealable with GMY, for example.

It also didnt appear at the beginning of the battle and is 50%, so too many points dont fit it being from his lead.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    So you are saying stuff was broke (again)