Get mk4 stun guns and carbantis out of end games prize boxes

Replies

  • CCyrilS
    5398 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    This was the first mention of someone's specific roster.
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards

    You care more about 15 stun cuffs than r8? Ok.

    I care about too many events/raids/TB’ awarding junk gear.

    I manage my resources in a way that it doesn't matter when I get junk gear. Not to mention that everyone has the same chance at the same gear. It's never going away no matter how much you complain about it.

    You always tout about your amazing gear management skills but all you have on your roster really are the GL’s and their reqs. Your OR, NS, Sep Droids, Sith Empire, Sith Trio are all severely lacking. Others that made those investments when they were meta aren’t so lucky. So it’s not about your choices, rather just luck if you ask me.

    Bottom line, they need to ease up choke points on gear. They can begin doing that by getting rid of saturated gear we have thousands of from end game content prize boxes.

    Whether you agree with me or not isn’t important to me. Nor am I going to stop bringing it up until the devs actually do something about it. So dig in pal ;)

    Me mentioning your resource management (like you do every single thread about gear economy) was a prelude.

    r4wrnyp707oo.jpg
  • Ravens1113
    3603 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    tbf, I don't think anyone was trying to show whose roster was better. 2 people gave examples of the difference that mod investments can make.

    This.
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    Yeah....ummm this went from a gear economy discussion to a mod management discussion. The only reason I brought up TVF’s roster was to show how he lacked many core teams to PVE like TB, etc. Not to say my roster was better than him.

    Also the majority of my “bloat” was TB in the past with many characters going to G11 for the extra GP deployed.
  • Ravens1113
    3603 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    This was the first mention of someone's specific roster.
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards

    You care more about 15 stun cuffs than r8? Ok.

    I care about too many events/raids/TB’ awarding junk gear.

    I manage my resources in a way that it doesn't matter when I get junk gear. Not to mention that everyone has the same chance at the same gear. It's never going away no matter how much you complain about it.

    You always tout about your amazing gear management skills but all you have on your roster really are the GL’s and their reqs. Your OR, NS, Sep Droids, Sith Empire, Sith Trio are all severely lacking. Others that made those investments when they were meta aren’t so lucky. So it’s not about your choices, rather just luck if you ask me.

    Bottom line, they need to ease up choke points on gear. They can begin doing that by getting rid of saturated gear we have thousands of from end game content prize boxes.

    Whether you agree with me or not isn’t important to me. Nor am I going to stop bringing it up until the devs actually do something about it. So dig in pal ;)

    Me mentioning your resource management (like you do every single thread about gear economy) was a prelude.

    r4wrnyp707oo.jpg

    Now if you superimposed mine and TVF’s profile pics onto this, that would’ve been a better burn lol.
  • I’d be very interested in a TB wave comparison at the end of the LSTB currently running.
  • CCyrilS
    5398 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    tbf, I don't think anyone was trying to show whose roster was better. 2 people gave examples of the difference that mod investments can make.

    This.
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    Yeah....ummm this went from a gear economy discussion to a mod management discussion. The only reason I brought up TVF’s roster was to show how he lacked many core teams to PVE like TB, etc. Not to say my roster was better than him.

    Also the majority of my “bloat” was TB in the past with many characters going to G11 for the extra GP deployed.

    because you made the erroneous assumption that TVFs roster was lacking, when in fact it only seemed so because your lack of modding experience led you to underestimate them. This is in fact tied in to the overall idea of resource management, the very point you have missed from the beginning.
  • CCyrilS
    5398 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    This was the first mention of someone's specific roster.
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards

    You care more about 15 stun cuffs than r8? Ok.

    I care about too many events/raids/TB’ awarding junk gear.

    I manage my resources in a way that it doesn't matter when I get junk gear. Not to mention that everyone has the same chance at the same gear. It's never going away no matter how much you complain about it.

    You always tout about your amazing gear management skills but all you have on your roster really are the GL’s and their reqs. Your OR, NS, Sep Droids, Sith Empire, Sith Trio are all severely lacking. Others that made those investments when they were meta aren’t so lucky. So it’s not about your choices, rather just luck if you ask me.

    Bottom line, they need to ease up choke points on gear. They can begin doing that by getting rid of saturated gear we have thousands of from end game content prize boxes.

    Whether you agree with me or not isn’t important to me. Nor am I going to stop bringing it up until the devs actually do something about it. So dig in pal ;)

    Me mentioning your resource management (like you do every single thread about gear economy) was a prelude.

    r4wrnyp707oo.jpg

    Now if you superimposed mine and TVF’s profile pics onto this, that would’ve been a better burn lol.

    This is the CG art department renderings of you guys.
  • Ravens1113
    3603 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    tbf, I don't think anyone was trying to show whose roster was better. 2 people gave examples of the difference that mod investments can make.

    This.
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    Yeah....ummm this went from a gear economy discussion to a mod management discussion. The only reason I brought up TVF’s roster was to show how he lacked many core teams to PVE like TB, etc. Not to say my roster was better than him.

    Also the majority of my “bloat” was TB in the past with many characters going to G11 for the extra GP deployed.

    because you made the erroneous assumption that TVFs roster was lacking, when in fact it only seemed so because your lack of modding experience led you to underestimate them. This is in fact tied in to the overall idea of resource management, the very point you have missed from the beginning.

    You keep talking to me about resource management to someone who has enough resources stacked up to gear up all the reqs for a GL today and unlock them. I’m waiting for the rest of JMK and his kit though.
  • Ravens1113
    3603 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    This was the first mention of someone's specific roster.
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards

    You care more about 15 stun cuffs than r8? Ok.

    I care about too many events/raids/TB’ awarding junk gear.

    I manage my resources in a way that it doesn't matter when I get junk gear. Not to mention that everyone has the same chance at the same gear. It's never going away no matter how much you complain about it.

    You always tout about your amazing gear management skills but all you have on your roster really are the GL’s and their reqs. Your OR, NS, Sep Droids, Sith Empire, Sith Trio are all severely lacking. Others that made those investments when they were meta aren’t so lucky. So it’s not about your choices, rather just luck if you ask me.

    Bottom line, they need to ease up choke points on gear. They can begin doing that by getting rid of saturated gear we have thousands of from end game content prize boxes.

    Whether you agree with me or not isn’t important to me. Nor am I going to stop bringing it up until the devs actually do something about it. So dig in pal ;)

    Me mentioning your resource management (like you do every single thread about gear economy) was a prelude.

    r4wrnyp707oo.jpg

    Now if you superimposed mine and TVF’s profile pics onto this, that would’ve been a better burn lol.

    This is the CG art department renderings of you guys.

    Oh my....kinda off lmao
  • CCyrilS
    5398 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    tbf, I don't think anyone was trying to show whose roster was better. 2 people gave examples of the difference that mod investments can make.

    This.
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    Yeah....ummm this went from a gear economy discussion to a mod management discussion. The only reason I brought up TVF’s roster was to show how he lacked many core teams to PVE like TB, etc. Not to say my roster was better than him.

    Also the majority of my “bloat” was TB in the past with many characters going to G11 for the extra GP deployed.

    because you made the erroneous assumption that TVFs roster was lacking, when in fact it only seemed so because your lack of modding experience led you to underestimate them. This is in fact tied in to the overall idea of resource management, the very point you have missed from the beginning.

    You keep talking to me about resource management to someone who has enough resources stacked up to gear up all the reqs for a GL today and unlock them. I’m waiting for the rest of JMK and his kit though.

    then what are you complaining about?
  • Ravens1113
    3603 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    tbf, I don't think anyone was trying to show whose roster was better. 2 people gave examples of the difference that mod investments can make.

    This.
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    Yeah....ummm this went from a gear economy discussion to a mod management discussion. The only reason I brought up TVF’s roster was to show how he lacked many core teams to PVE like TB, etc. Not to say my roster was better than him.

    Also the majority of my “bloat” was TB in the past with many characters going to G11 for the extra GP deployed.

    because you made the erroneous assumption that TVFs roster was lacking, when in fact it only seemed so because your lack of modding experience led you to underestimate them. This is in fact tied in to the overall idea of resource management, the very point you have missed from the beginning.

    You keep talking to me about resource management to someone who has enough resources stacked up to gear up all the reqs for a GL today and unlock them. I’m waiting for the rest of JMK and his kit though.

    then what are you complaining about?

    -_-
    That CG keeps putting junk gear in end game reward crates....
  • CCyrilS
    5398 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    tbf, I don't think anyone was trying to show whose roster was better. 2 people gave examples of the difference that mod investments can make.

    This.
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    Yeah....ummm this went from a gear economy discussion to a mod management discussion. The only reason I brought up TVF’s roster was to show how he lacked many core teams to PVE like TB, etc. Not to say my roster was better than him.

    Also the majority of my “bloat” was TB in the past with many characters going to G11 for the extra GP deployed.

    because you made the erroneous assumption that TVFs roster was lacking, when in fact it only seemed so because your lack of modding experience led you to underestimate them. This is in fact tied in to the overall idea of resource management, the very point you have missed from the beginning.

    You keep talking to me about resource management to someone who has enough resources stacked up to gear up all the reqs for a GL today and unlock them. I’m waiting for the rest of JMK and his kit though.

    then what are you complaining about?

    -_-
    That CG keeps putting junk gear in end game reward crates....

    Ignore it?
  • TVF
    30149 posts Member
    @Ravens1113 how many LSTB waves do you get?

    What TB teams do you consider me "lacking"?
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • At the end of the day, at least CG introduced the scavenger for you to trade in large amounts of excess gear. So whether you get what you consider “junk” gear or not at least it’s no longer burning a hole in your account.
  • kello_511
    1531 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    tbf, I don't think anyone was trying to show whose roster was better. 2 people gave examples of the difference that mod investments can make.

    This.
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    Yeah....ummm this went from a gear economy discussion to a mod management discussion. The only reason I brought up TVF’s roster was to show how he lacked many core teams to PVE like TB, etc. Not to say my roster was better than him.

    Also the majority of my “bloat” was TB in the past with many characters going to G11 for the extra GP deployed.

    because you made the erroneous assumption that TVFs roster was lacking, when in fact it only seemed so because your lack of modding experience led you to underestimate them. This is in fact tied in to the overall idea of resource management, the very point you have missed from the beginning.

    You keep talking to me about resource management to someone who has enough resources stacked up to gear up all the reqs for a GL today and unlock them. I’m waiting for the rest of JMK and his kit though.

    You should ignore the troll comments and stick with your own point.
    You know by now that there are a few posters here that will disagree with anything just to “hear” themselves, no point in engaging with them.
  • TVF
    30149 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    tbf, I don't think anyone was trying to show whose roster was better. 2 people gave examples of the difference that mod investments can make.

    This.
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    Yeah....ummm this went from a gear economy discussion to a mod management discussion. The only reason I brought up TVF’s roster was to show how he lacked many core teams to PVE like TB, etc. Not to say my roster was better than him.

    Also the majority of my “bloat” was TB in the past with many characters going to G11 for the extra GP deployed.

    because you made the erroneous assumption that TVFs roster was lacking, when in fact it only seemed so because your lack of modding experience led you to underestimate them. This is in fact tied in to the overall idea of resource management, the very point you have missed from the beginning.

    You keep talking to me about resource management to someone who has enough resources stacked up to gear up all the reqs for a GL today and unlock them. I’m waiting for the rest of JMK and his kit though.

    then what are you complaining about?

    -_-
    That CG keeps putting junk gear in end game reward crates....

    Ignore it?

    This is the way to happiness.

    Or you know, people like OP can continue to make complaint threads that do nothing.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    30149 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    tbf, I don't think anyone was trying to show whose roster was better. 2 people gave examples of the difference that mod investments can make.

    This.
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    Yeah....ummm this went from a gear economy discussion to a mod management discussion. The only reason I brought up TVF’s roster was to show how he lacked many core teams to PVE like TB, etc. Not to say my roster was better than him.

    Also the majority of my “bloat” was TB in the past with many characters going to G11 for the extra GP deployed.

    because you made the erroneous assumption that TVFs roster was lacking, when in fact it only seemed so because your lack of modding experience led you to underestimate them. This is in fact tied in to the overall idea of resource management, the very point you have missed from the beginning.

    You keep talking to me about resource management to someone who has enough resources stacked up to gear up all the reqs for a GL today and unlock them. I’m waiting for the rest of JMK and his kit though.

    You should ignore the troll comments and stick with your own point.
    You know by now that there are a few posters here that will disagree with anything just to “hear” themselves, no point in engaging with them.

    Disagree.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Salatious_Scrum
    959 posts Member
    edited May 11
    Also regarding end game rewards, the main point of things like crancor and GC is to provide you that. Any gear you get is simply a bonus. You could either need them or you might not, but I disagree that gear included in the end game rewards should all have to be “good”.
  • kello_511
    1531 posts Member
    All of the mod gibberish aside, the only argument I’d make against the premise of this post is that this “junk” gear is only considered to be “junk” because they keep giving it to us.

    If we ask them to remove it, it won’t work out in our favour. I’m thinking specifically about the mk8 biotech pieces that were removed from rewards and we eventually ran low on them.

    It’s not like they will replace those junk pieces with kyro, it’s more of: “take this crap that you have a ton of or take nothing” sort of a deal.
  • Ravens1113
    3603 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    tbf, I don't think anyone was trying to show whose roster was better. 2 people gave examples of the difference that mod investments can make.

    This.
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    Yeah....ummm this went from a gear economy discussion to a mod management discussion. The only reason I brought up TVF’s roster was to show how he lacked many core teams to PVE like TB, etc. Not to say my roster was better than him.

    Also the majority of my “bloat” was TB in the past with many characters going to G11 for the extra GP deployed.

    because you made the erroneous assumption that TVFs roster was lacking, when in fact it only seemed so because your lack of modding experience led you to underestimate them. This is in fact tied in to the overall idea of resource management, the very point you have missed from the beginning.

    You keep talking to me about resource management to someone who has enough resources stacked up to gear up all the reqs for a GL today and unlock them. I’m waiting for the rest of JMK and his kit though.

    then what are you complaining about?

    -_-
    That CG keeps putting junk gear in end game reward crates....

    Ignore it?

    Nope
  • Ravens1113
    3603 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    tbf, I don't think anyone was trying to show whose roster was better. 2 people gave examples of the difference that mod investments can make.

    This.
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure the thread started about gear in boxes, then turned into a my roster is better than your roster generic thread.

    By the way @Ravens1113 your roster is bloaty, that doesn’t reflect on good management. @TVF made the point that if you don’t manage your gear supply you have to rely on reward boxes for guns and cuffs. He doesn’t, as he hasn’t bloated teams that aren’t arena crucial, again, not pointing fingers, but you seem to have prioritised pve over pvp.

    Long and short of it and the thread summed up, you rely on gear levels on toons, @TVF relies on mods (your mods aren’t as useful/helpful as his, for whatever reason). Meaning, objectively, he’s better at resource management than you are.

    Yeah....ummm this went from a gear economy discussion to a mod management discussion. The only reason I brought up TVF’s roster was to show how he lacked many core teams to PVE like TB, etc. Not to say my roster was better than him.

    Also the majority of my “bloat” was TB in the past with many characters going to G11 for the extra GP deployed.

    because you made the erroneous assumption that TVFs roster was lacking, when in fact it only seemed so because your lack of modding experience led you to underestimate them. This is in fact tied in to the overall idea of resource management, the very point you have missed from the beginning.

    You keep talking to me about resource management to someone who has enough resources stacked up to gear up all the reqs for a GL today and unlock them. I’m waiting for the rest of JMK and his kit though.

    then what are you complaining about?

    -_-
    That CG keeps putting junk gear in end game reward crates....

    Ignore it?

    This is the way to happiness.

    Or you know, people like OP can continue to make complaint threads that do nothing.

    Because complaint threads have never worked before right? CG just changes things on their own lol
  • Ravens1113
    3603 posts Member
    At the end of the day, at least CG introduced the scavenger for you to trade in large amounts of excess gear. So whether you get what you consider “junk” gear or not at least it’s no longer burning a hole in your account.

    This is true, but how many bronzoum wirings does one actually need....lolt4u0l1w37x6y.png
  • Depends on how many characters you relic. The difference is that you get to convert excess gear, or your “junk gear”, into items that help your end game development.
  • TVF
    30149 posts Member
    Every time this thread is made, CG increases the odds on the "junk gear" appearing.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    30149 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    @Ravens1113 how many LSTB waves do you get?

    What TB teams do you consider me "lacking"?

    Still waiting for an answer to this. Feel free to put it in a new thread if you prefer.

    I got 17/17 waves so far in case you're wondering.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    5398 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    @Ravens1113 how many LSTB waves do you get?

    What TB teams do you consider me "lacking"?

    Still waiting for an answer to this. Feel free to put it in a new thread if you prefer.

    I got 17/17 waves so far in case you're wondering.

    Well it's all rng, so...
  • Ravens1113
    3603 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    @Ravens1113 how many LSTB waves do you get?

    What TB teams do you consider me "lacking"?

    Still waiting for an answer to this. Feel free to put it in a new thread if you prefer.

    I got 17/17 waves so far in case you're wondering.

    Oh I’m sorry, I had more important things to do than measure waves completed with some random dude online. I’m 17/17 myself and if you weren’t it would honestly be disappointing with two LS GL’s on your roster. I’m sure that perfect streak will break in the later phases as the difficulty amps up exponentially in P4.
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    @Ravens1113 how many LSTB waves do you get?

    What TB teams do you consider me "lacking"?

    Still waiting for an answer to this. Feel free to put it in a new thread if you prefer.

    I got 17/17 waves so far in case you're wondering.

    Well it's all rng, so...

    Cynicism aside, there is a bit of RNG depending on if an opening salvo kills off a crucial toon like Jolee off the bat. Not as much as you are eloquently being facetious about, but yes, there is some. Just like in many aspects of the game.
  • Damodamo
    1419 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

    You keep talking to me about resource management to someone who has enough resources stacked up to gear up all the reqs for a GL today and unlock them. I’m waiting for the rest of JMK and his kit though.

    I just realised, your @Edward you got a new account dude.. welcome back. I see you spent some of your original horde. Nice work. Now you just need to work on the measuring yourself compulsion and you’ll be fine.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    At the end of the day, at least CG introduced the scavenger for you to trade in large amounts of excess gear. So whether you get what you consider “junk” gear or not at least it’s no longer burning a hole in your account.

    This is true, but how many bronzoum wirings does one actually need....lolt4u0l1w37x6y.png

    You don't have enough for 2 GLs there. The bronzium wiring crunch will hit you eventually!
  • TVF
    30149 posts Member
    edited May 12
    Deleted
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    30149 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    @Ravens1113 how many LSTB waves do you get?

    What TB teams do you consider me "lacking"?

    Still waiting for an answer to this. Feel free to put it in a new thread if you prefer.

    I got 17/17 waves so far in case you're wondering.

    Oh I’m sorry, I had more important things to do than measure waves completed with some random dude online. I’m 17/17 myself and if you weren’t it would honestly be disappointing with two LS GL’s on your roster. I’m sure that perfect streak will break in the later phases as the difficulty amps up exponentially in P4.

    Still haven't answered my second question.

    And lol that you have better things to do when you find plenty of time to whine about mods and gear economy every day.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
Sign In or Register to comment.