Bad Batch required for GLK. New GAC feat gives it away

SBxIronman
12 posts Member
edited May 2021
So very very not surprised. That new feat that requires kills from either Mace, GK, JKA or Bad Batch gave it away. Can’t lie, I’m over the whole “game”. Not going to pay them a dime to buy any of those character bundles or other packs. It’s bad enough that Bo Katan is required. (Why? She has absolutely zero tie in to Kenobi...) CG will get nothing from me and like it. Hopefully more people will refuse to panic buy this. I’m sure Bad Batch will be a decent squad....but I don’t need another B-level squad on my roster while I work to complete other existing factions. Again....just so disappointing that nothing ever changes here.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Bo Katan has absolutely zero tie in with Kenobi?

Not a Clone Wars fan, then?
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Not saying I’ll be happy with it if they turn out to be required...
    But you are jumping the gun a bit with the assumption. It’s a bit early for being enraged over it.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    SBxIronman wrote: »
    So very very not surprised. That new feat that requires kills from either Mace, GK, JKA or Bad Batch gave it away. Can’t lie, I’m over the whole “game”. Not going to pay them a dime to buy any of those character bundles or other packs. It’s bad enough that Bo Katan is required. (Why? She has absolutely zero tie in to Kenobi...) CG will get nothing from me and like it. Hopefully more people will refuse to panic buy this. I’m sure Bad Batch will be a decent squad....but I don’t need another B-level squad on my roster while I work to complete other existing factions. Again....just so disappointing that nothing ever changes here.

Some people jump to conclusions but you’ve practically lept over the moon with this one. How you’ve taken a GAC feat as an official announcement I’ll never know and as far as Bo-Katan having “zero ties” to Kenobi, have you watched The clone wars TV show ?? Once upon a time Obi wan and Bo-Katan would have been in-laws.
  • Fingolfin26
    270 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    The bad batch is beating everything but gl squads and that's without a 5th bad batch member. So it would be a very player friendly req compared to some of the other trash characters required.

Also I still doubt they'll be a req as the bad batch had little interaction with kenobi
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    ^ little interaction so far...
  • Shaddess
    221 posts Member
    I wouldn’t be surprised if they or at least some are needed. I don’t really see many other avenues of them making money off it apart from relic 8 requirements.
  • Banr_05
    51 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Bo Katan is Duchess Satine's sister. Duchess Satine was Kenobi's love interest. If you aren't a fan of the clone wars, that's fine(its not for everyone). But, you should check your facts before going on a rant in the forums. (Read said character's wookiepedia post if you don't believe me.)
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

there's a BB feat in gac, therefore BB will be required for new gl kenobi?

k
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • SBxIronman wrote: »
    @Banr_05 I’m very familiar with Clone Wars, enough so to know those that it was her sister who had a connection to him. Not Bo. Pretty straightforward there. To the best of my recollection, Kenobi and Bo never even met.

@Gifafi BB8 isn’t in that specific feat. That’s just not a valid counterpoint. It’s the fact that Bad Batch is in a brand new feat that also has two known requirements (Mace, GK) and one who is almost guaranteed to be another (JKA).
    You are not familiar with Clone Wars if you think Bo and Kenobi never even met. You should watch season 5 episode “the lawless” again.

• crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    @Banr_05 I’m very familiar with Clone Wars, enough so to know those that it was her sister who had a connection to him. Not Bo. Pretty straightforward there. To the best of my recollection, Kenobi and Bo never even met.

@Gifafi BB8 isn’t in that specific feat. That’s just not a valid counterpoint. It’s the fact that Bad Batch is in a brand new feat that also has two known requirements (Mace, GK) and one who is almost guaranteed to be another (JKA).

They said BB, for Bad Batch, not BB-8.
  • TVF
    36569 posts Member
    CG will get nothing from me and like it.

They won't even notice it.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

Really? You might need to rewatch the 15th episode of the Clone Wars, titled The Lawless. And is this entire thread based off speculation because of a GAC feat?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

so I guess in the past every (/or enough to make the comparison work) time there has been feats with nw chars and old chars and the old chars were required for feats, those new chars were required for the new GL?

yeah, I'm not seeing it. I mean, BB *could* be required for gl kenobi, but not bc of this reasoning, imo
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Using OP's logic the following toons are required for JMK (via GAC feats):

Wat Tambor
    Fives
    Rex
    ARC
    Echo (501st)
    Gar Saxon
    Darth Maul
    Darth Vader
    Ahsoka Tano
    Jedi Knight Anakin
    The Four Bad Batch Toons

We know all reqs
  • MemeMaster
    332 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    You didnt just jump the gun, you bounced a whole tank.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Definitely never met...

0s488ch0rocy.png
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Using OP's logic the following toons are required for JMK (via GAC feats):

Wat Tambor
    Fives
    Rex
    ARC
    Echo (501st)
    Gar Saxon
    Darth Maul
    Darth Vader
    Ahsoka Tano
    Jedi Knight Anakin
    The Four Bad Batch Toons

We know all reqs

Gar Saxon...nuggets, I need to get to work...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I’m pretty sure that the rest of the prequisites for Kenobi have not been released yet.
  • Definitely never met...

0s488ch0rocy.png
    Bo-Katan and Kenobi definitely have met
  • ConcernMeAdmiral
    257 posts Member
    edited May 2021

So then just don’t get them. There really isn’t a need for a tirade about it. Literally this entire thread is pointless and illogical. Also, perhaps you should make sure you know for a fact what you are talking about, otherwise you sound completely nonsensical. You’re upset about a “required” feat for Kenobi – we don’t even know that it will be required. Even if it does turn out to be, so what? It’s not that big of a deal. Not trying to be a ****, however, bashing Swgoh for the characters they’ve created, is rude. At some point you have to realize that this is just a game. They might make characters that you don’t like, but can just choose not to get them. Or not play at all.
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Definitely never met...

0s488ch0rocy.png
    Bo-Katan and Kenobi definitely have met

You know there's this thing called Sarcasm...
    Yeah, I do.
  • However, they have met.
  • I was mostly addressing the op of the forum and using the picture as evidence.