7* sideous or 5* kylo ren

Im looking to replace qui gon from my formation even though he has call ally. I think maybe Sideous or kylo maybe better.

Im currently buildin/trying to build a high dps, kill before being killed build.

using currently
Captain phasma ( lead)
Leia
Dooku
cad bane
qui gon jinn

So idea was to trigger extra attacks and snipe one down at a time
before they get a chance to be healed.

I would try Rey out but shes 4* and its very very slow to farm so shes on the back burner for now till i get dooku leveled.
my sideous is now 6* and close to 7star.
but would the extra 2 stars of sideous make up for kylo Rens counter and aoe refresh.
I want to replace qui gon cause Alot of players use Sideous and qui go just rarely ever hits. And few players use taunt in pvp at higher ranks.

i want to keep cad bane though he is squishy he can stun a counter char like dooku for killing right after and can put out 2 attacks on chance

Dooku even low star I find just awesome alround

leia. well if im lucky to get 4 shots she can practally 1 shout weak health chars

Leveling dooku from normal and will be for quite some time. poor poor drop rate.
sid from pvp
phasma from galactic war
nothing really from cantina battles.

Interested to here ppls thoughts on this.

Replies

• Sidious all day long over Kylo, unless you have bucks to sink in and can afford to get Kylo to at least 6* and geared up....
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Kylo is a very easy farm. Use all canteena energy on him, and he should be 7* rather quick. As for his strength, i find him to be bland. But i also find sid to be a waste. They both pretty much do the same thing however, with kylo having a higher damage output and sid having synergy with vador (if you're running a vador) and a damage team focused leader (but if you're running Phasma as leader then id drop sit immediately).
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Pilot wrote: »
    Kylo is a very easy farm. Use all canteena energy on him, and he should be 7* rather quick. As for his strength, i find him to be bland. But i also find sid to be a waste. They both pretty much do the same thing however, with kylo having a higher damage output and sid having synergy with vador (if you're running a vador) and a damage team focused leader (but if you're running Phasma as leader then id drop sit immediately).

I wish I could see you guys teams. I'm on the second lvl of cantina and I don't know how I will get to 4.
  • cantina will be very easy to pass once u hit 60
  • What about Luminara? she can hit very hard (5k or so) and she can also heal all if u need it... she´s also quite quick...
  • If you level up Kylo then he can be far more useful than Sid. I don't have him yet, but I just faced off against him and as a defensive player he's great. Counter attack but also a chance to reduce all cooldowns when attacked? I was on the receiving end of the RNG with that and every attack Kylo had he threw his kiddie tantrum and swung his lightsword around lile a petulant child because his cooldowns reset every turn. When it crits for 3-4k, that can wipe out a team in a couple of turns on its own. Sid's useful for targetting a single player, Kylo more for the whole team.

Then again, I'd have Sid and Kylo in over Qui Gon and Dooku. Personally, any time I see Dooku in PVP I go for him straight away and he goes down easily, so he's not much of an asset at higher levels
  • Sid by far