A bit of a strange thing going on.

matt1981
10 posts Member
edited May 2021
Hi all
So I was taking part in the sith raid today put in my jkr team and managed nine million plus damage on phase 1. Then proceeded to use my other teams.,and for some reason the damage that I'm seeing done when hitting an enemy is not being counted correctly at the end of the run. Only way I can describe it is... Its as if another guild member has taken a chunk of my score. I'm I being stupid by thinking that this is happening. because I no that I'm putting out more damge than I'm scoring. Is there a reason why this could be happening.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• jr8972686
    177 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    tjj8ebokzblv.png

In the raid mechanics.

v8wi5ll6wyui.png
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    Options
    Also damage against adds - additional enemies.
    This is relevant for all 4 phases, though minimally relevant during the traya-only part of P4.

Only damage against the boss counts for score. (This is true of every raid)

Also, unless you're bridging, JKR does significantly more to Sion than he does to Nihilus.
    I think my JKR average is like 10Mish to Nihilus, 20Mish to Sion, 30-35Mish if perfectly bridging, minus RNG. (the extra couple of turns against sion with every hoda buff make a notable difference) Just a little advice for score maxing.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Thank you all for your comments I'll definitely keep an eye on this. It might just be me missing something or not paying proper attention to what's going on during the battle but. Thank you all for getting back to me. Stay safe all the best.
    Matt.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    UdalCuain

It's already there. I thought you wanted this so you could share the link when someone asks a question, not bother the fellow who made it unnecessarily.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    UdalCuain

It's already there. I thought you wanted this so you could share the link when someone asks a question, not bother the fellow who made it unnecessarily.

Jeez sorry I missed it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    UdalCuain

Jeez sorry I missed it.

No worries. Sorry, I've been a bit manic this week. Tag me whenever you feel something needs added to the FAQ. If it's already there I'll just ignore you ;) There's a lot in there already, I don't expect everyone that is contributing to remember every little thing.