Plans for repairing the unending loyality bug?

HJoci30
154 posts Member
edited May 2021
Since I started using RC, the unending 😅 unending loyality bug comes up in at least 50% of the fights. It is really frustrating. There are several bugreports about it and it is an old bug, still unaddressed.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• They dont know how to fix it. It took them years to fix 5's sacrifice bug if he wasn't in the 5th slot.

CG is uniquely inept at fixing bugs unless its the newest shiniest toy and loses them cash on the spot. Otherwise if it doesnt lose them "too" much $$$ they will take their time to fix it.
  • Karozg
    35 posts Member
    That bug has been around so long it is the new normal. I guess they should just write it into eta2’s kit.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    That would require both solving of old bugs and ships in general to be anywhere near the top of CG's priority list. It might get looked at with the "shipload of changes" mentioned in the RA, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report and discuss bugs and issues at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>