Jedi Master Dooku Kit Idea

Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited May 2021
Here is the kit idea for Jedi Master Dooku:

idfw5a60nhdp.jpg

Unit Name: Jedi Master Dooku
Tags: Light Side, Attacker, Leader, Jedi, Galactic Republic, Jedi Council
Description: Noble Jedi Attacker that controls the battlefield through Turn Meter manipulation, counterattacks, and assists.
Archetype: Agility (AGI)
Relic: Dooku's Jedi Lightsaber

Basic: Noble Strikes (Omega):
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Offense Down for 2 turns, with a 50% chance to attack again, doubled if the target already had Offense Down. If this attack is evaded or resisted, Jedi Master Dooku gains 20% Turn Meter and +10% Critical Chance and +5% Critical Damage (stacking) until the end of the encounter.
Animation: Master Dooku lunges at the target enemy, then strikes them with his lightsaber.
Special: Defense With the Force (Cooldown 3) (Omega):
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Stun and Defense Down for 1 turn. Then grant all Galactic Republic Jedi allies Defense Up for 2 turns. If the target was already debuffed, reduce the Turn Meter of all enemies by 30%.
Animation: Master Dooku strikes the target enemy with the Force.
Special: Mastery of the Force (Cooldown 4) (Zeta):
Dispel all debuffs on all Galactic Republic Jedi allies, and grant them Tenacity Up for 2 turns. Jedi Council allies gain 30% Turn Meter as well. In addition, Master Dooku gains the Unique effect Riposte for 3 turns.
Riposte: Attacks out of turn ignore protection.
-Zeta: Inflict Speed Down and Tenacity Down on all enemies for 2 turns. If any allies were buffed, they gain 10% Turn Meter and Offense Up for 2 turns. If Master Dooku has Defense Penetration Up when he uses this ability, deal special damage to target enemy equal to 20% of their Max Health.
Animation: Jedi Master Dooku spins lightsaber, then points it at enemy team.
Leader: Makashi Form (Omega):
Jedi allies gain 60% Counter Chance and recover 5% of their Max Health and Protection whenever they attack out of turn. The recovery effect is doubled for Galactic Republic Jedi. Whenever a Galactic Republic Jedi ally uses a special attack, they call another Jedi ally to assist (limit once per turn). If the ally is also Galactic Republic, or Master Dooku is called to assist, then both units gain 20% Turn Meter, and the target enemy has their Turn Meter reduced by 15%.
Unique: Master Duelist (Zeta):
Master Dooku has 100% Counter Chance. Whenever Master Dooku attacks out of turn, he deals 20% more damage and gains 20% Turn Meter. Whenever Master Dooku has his Turn Meter reduced, he gains Defense Penetration Up for 2 turns, increased to 3 if he also has Riposte.
-Zeta: Whenever Master Dooku attacks out of turn, he recovers 15% of his Max Health and Protection. Whenever a Jedi ally attacks out of turn they gain Defense Penetration Up for 2 turns, with a 30% chance to reduce their cooldowns by 1 if they are buffed.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    Looks great, but why do Galactic Republic Jedi allies gain Retribution if the Lead increases Counter Chance?

Oh, good point. Thank you for pointing that out. I will change it to something else instead.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »
    Looks great, but why do Galactic Republic Jedi allies gain Retribution if the Lead increases Counter Chance?

Oh, good point. Thank you for pointing that out. I will change it to something else instead.

Looks better, also you could edit the Lead so other Jedi allies gain 60% Counter Chance(because he gains 100% from his unique)

Okay, I fixed that. Jedi allies under his lead will have a minimum of 60% Counter Chance, instead of only 60%.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Thank you for evaluating, @Sebek