Slave I Touch-Up Idea

Slave I
Dark Side, Attacker (STR), Scoundrel, Bounty Hunter, Cargo Ship
Deadly Bounty Hunter Attacker that inflicts and exploits Target Lock for high area-of-effect damage.
Crew: Boba Fett

Rotating Twin Blaster Cannons (Basic)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy 2 times. If the enemy is Breached, deal damage a third time. Each hit has a 70% chance of inflicting Target Lock for 2 turns. Hits after the first deal 70% less damage, but have an additional 30% chance of scoring a Critical Hit.
Target Lock: Gain 20% Turn Meter on each Critical Hit.

Proton Torpedoes (Special, Crew) (Cooldown: 3)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and all Target Locked enemies, and inflict Ability Block for 1 turn on all affected targets. Breached enemies can’t Evade or Resist this attack.

Seismic Charge (Special) (Cooldown: 3)
Deal Physical Damage to all enemies, plus bonus damage equal to 30% of their maximum Health. This attack can’t be Evaded or Countered and ignores Armor and Protection. This ability starts on cooldown.

All Out Offensive (Hardware)
Enter Battle: Slave I gains Taunt and Retribution for 2 turns. In addition, it gains Protection Up (40%) and Critical Hit Immunity for 3 turns, which can’t be Dispelled. Then, inflict Target Lock for 2 turns on the fastest enemy that doesn’t have it yet, which can’t be Evaded or Resisted.

Replies

• Sebek
    2386 posts Member
    Great!
    Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!