SEE mirror matches

Looking for advice on SEE mirror matches. Not sure on the strategy. It seems that the first person that gets ultimate usually wins. I have a hard time getting ultimate to trigger.
Do I spread Deception everywhere and wait for the other team to use their abilities?!?

Replies

• LordDirt
    5004 posts Member
    Options
    You have Wat?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Derfrain
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, Vader, malak, bfallen, DRevan are r7. Thrawn, traya, wat are r5. Sion, nihlus are g12
  • Options
    Get the tank tech up on your SEE and it'll make it 100% easier
  • TargetEadu
    1550 posts Member
    Options
    Using Fear stops enemies from using abilities, which drastically slows down Ult charge. And a Link on Vader can get a whole lot of Ult Charge for the other SEE if he gets a Massacre off.

So maybe make sure you can hit Fears to get the Cooldown increase instead of the stun effect, and Link enemy Vaders. If your Vader gets Linked maybe avoid using MM.

Maybe even just don’t bring DR versus another SEE, as when he can’t hit the leader all he really does is make Fear dispel buffs. Wat would be much better.
  • Derfrain
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Good advice. So, if you want the other team to use abilities, then most sith toons will stop that. Vader, bfallen, DRevan, dooku, nihlus. They all have abilities that stop others from in using their abilities. Jeez, maybe see and wat should be my lineup. The other see won’t have extra toons to trigger ultimate
  • Options
    There’s also the cheese option of just using SEE + Wat to counter enemy SEE. Have your Wat give tank tech to SEE. Enemy see will waste first turn linking just for your Wat to die off. You’ll get your Ult like normal but they’ll never get their’s.
  • Arva
    80 posts Member
    Options
    or you go SEE solo, becouse then his SEE cant even link
  • Options
    Arva wrote: »
    or you go SEE solo, becouse then his SEE cant even link

I think the tech Wat gives outweighs that.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    use SEE,vader,wat,traya and thrawn.weapon mod on vader,link whoever tank tech on SEE. jobs a good un.
    traya and trawn will act as punch bags giving you the ult 1st