Skipped Phoenix a bit but my plan needs refining

Prev1
First of all this is the second post, i edited the first one 3-4 times in a row and it disappeared.

So i skipped some Phoenix a bit when i was lvl 47, now I'm 54 and went for ships thinking that i could get a good income on crystals. I started to have doubts tho because i think i will find a lot of players who bought hyperdrive and i took this path for nothing but in any case i 'll continue this path now. I always forget to make an account on Sgowh btw. So i start with facts and questions which are many but I'm Ftp so i have to micromanage.

Squad so far at 54 level:

Ezra 7* Ahsoka 7* Old Ben 6* GYoda 5* Bastilla 3* Those are my main squad and  Kanan 5* Anakin 5* subs where Bastilla can't (Mod battles) 

First 4 are on purple gear, the rest blue gear.

Other useful (i think) toons:

Vader 4* Hera 4* chopper 2* Chewbacca 4*

Ships and pilots:

Capital Exexutrix 1* - Tarkin 4*

Silencer 3* - Kylo unmasked 4*
Vulture droid 2*

Geo Sold. Ship 1* - Geo sold pilot 2*

Imp Tie ship 1* Imp pilot 4*

Pilots without ships yet:

Geo Spy 4* Sun Fac 3* Boba Felt 4* Cad Bane 3*

The plan:

GW green gems are close to 10k i haven't bought any Zeb and I 'll continue saving for ships.

Cantina farm: Kylo ship (with him) , Geo spy, Geo soldier 

Yellow nodes: Vulture and some Anakin 

Red nodes: Bastilla and Boba 

So questions:

1. Which ships and pilots i will buy FIRST when i reach lvl 60?

2. Cantina store do i start to buy Boba? start buy Chopper? or divide it between Boba and buying staff at 60 lvl for upgrading ships? Something else?

3. Guild store gear I'm buying gear and Old Ben, Sun Fac when they appear, correct?

4. Arena war i have 400 tokens per day reward and i have about 1000 now, I'm close to have Kanan 6* 65/85 ( i wanna take five Jedi to 6* so i can get GYoda to 6*, to my level at least he and Bastilla proved the best toons) but after Kanan buy what? Tarkin? Something else or save buying staff for ships or divude between Tarking and saving some?

5. I 'll ask again when im 60 but i 'll ask now it anyway in case i have to plan ahead. After 60 do i go Phoenix then First Order divided with ship improving or i go for Jedi, Revan, another one?

6. Ahsoka damage is weak, and in general Jedi damage is a bit weak probably the mods aren't the correct ones since i don't have many good offensives, any ideas on that beside putting more offense mods? Something that will help

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Replies

• You made a good decision i think going for ships. The hyper drive bundle doesnt give you a huge advantage in ships, and a lot of players dont really care.

So onto the questions
    1. Geo ships and their pilots, they are a great starter line up. Pair them with silencer from kylo and the vulture droid and you got a good fleet right away. Those ships appear in the GW store.
    2. If you are not going phoenix dont buy chopper. But buy boba instead. He has a great ship and is a great stand alone character early in the game. If you run out of ship building materials you can always buy some of them there.
    3. Correct, nothing else to say to that.
    4. I would buy tarkin after kanan. After that you can get upgrade materials for capital ships or buy either mace windu or ackbar for their capital ships (i recommend ackbar, his ship is better) once you reach level 85 you will need 2 fleets for grand arena so might aswell start preparing for that.
    5. Depends on what you want. Phoenix ships are kinda lack luster without a full rebel fleet including the millenium falcon. But phoenix does give you thrawn and palpatine. First order is also a great team to get. But their ships need the finalizer which is harder to get.
    Since you already have jedi, it might be a good idea to go for jedi revan. No ships but it is a great squad for squad arena and grand arena.
    6. Anakin, ezra and yoda all have great offense. If you run these under a bastilla shan lead you can drop out old ben or ahsoka, for some extra damage. And with bastilla you have enough survivability with the protection up. Once you get jedi revan he will boost their damage, but for now mods and gear are your best bet to increase their offense.

Some other things to consider is the hounds tooth. Its still one of the best ships in the game and gives you the millenium falcon, the finalizer and the raddus.
    Also once you reach level 65 and do guild events, eventually you can earn guild event tokes 2. With these tokens you can buy 2 capital ships, the negotiator (with general kenobi) and the malevolence (with general grievous) these 2 ships are the best capital ships in the game so far. Pick 1 you want and only buy those blueprints. The currency is rare so dont waste it trying to bet both at the same time. Both are great and you cant choose the wrong one. Depending on your guild it could take very lomg to unlock them, but since you have some separatist ships already the malevolence might be a good option to get first. However if you plan on getting general skywalker quickly, you will need a galactic republic fleet so it is best to go for the negotiator. So it really depends on what you plan on doing or going for.
    Do know that you dont need the negotiator for general skywalker, you can use mace windus capital ship.

I hope this explains it, otherwise just ask.
  • I would just add on the point of the GET 2 currency you get from guild events, there is no need to start buying the ship shards right away. Just hoard the currency until you are nearly ready for the full 5* unlock (takes 39,150 GET2 currency) and then start buying them. That way you don't have to decide which to go for right away, you have time to see if you want to continue with Geos (which is the best starting f2p fleet) or go with a GR.
  • Terkac11
    79 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    You made a good decision i think going for ships. The hyper drive bundle doesnt give you a huge advantage in ships, and a lot of players dont really care.

So onto the questions
    1. Geo ships and their pilots, they are a great starter line up. Pair them with silencer from kylo and the vulture droid and you got a good fleet right away. Those ships appear in the GW store.
    2. If you are not going phoenix dont buy chopper. But buy boba instead. He has a great ship and is a great stand alone character early in the game. If you run out of ship building materials you can always buy some of them there.
    3. Correct, nothing else to say to that.
    4. I would buy tarkin after kanan. After that you can get upgrade materials for capital ships or buy either mace windu or ackbar for their capital ships (i recommend ackbar, his ship is better) once you reach level 85 you will need 2 fleets for grand arena so might aswell start preparing for that.
    5. Depends on what you want. Phoenix ships are kinda lack luster without a full rebel fleet including the millenium falcon. But phoenix does give you thrawn and palpatine. First order is also a great team to get. But their ships need the finalizer which is harder to get.
    Since you already have jedi, it might be a good idea to go for jedi revan. No ships but it is a great squad for squad arena and grand arena.
    6. Anakin, ezra and yoda all have great offense. If you run these under a bastilla shan lead you can drop out old ben or ahsoka, for some extra damage. And with bastilla you have enough survivability with the protection up. Once you get jedi revan he will boost their damage, but for now mods and gear are your best bet to increase their offense.

Some other things to consider is the hounds tooth. Its still one of the best ships in the game and gives you the millenium falcon, the finalizer and the raddus.
    Also once you reach level 65 and do guild events, eventually you can earn guild event tokes 2. With these tokens you can buy 2 capital ships, the negotiator (with general kenobi) and the malevolence (with general grievous) these 2 ships are the best capital ships in the game so far. Pick 1 you want and only buy those blueprints. The currency is rare so dont waste it trying to bet both at the same time. Both are great and you cant choose the wrong one. Depending on your guild it could take very lomg to unlock them, but since you have some separatist ships already the malevolence might be a good option to get first. However if you plan on getting general skywalker quickly, you will need a galactic republic fleet so it is best to go for the negotiator. So it really depends on what you plan on doing or going for.
    Do know that you dont need the negotiator for general skywalker, you can use mace windus capital ship.

I hope this explains it, otherwise just ask.

Thank you for the time you took to give detailed answer you really explained a lot. Some last questions.

1. I 'll buy those ships you mention when fleet store opens. But i do have a question how far should i go with that starter fleet, when i should stop buying Geo ships, Vulture and Silencer and when i should stop upgrading Geo pilots and Kylo?

2. I don't really know if i should go Phoenix or FO which FO's Capital is harder as you mentioned, I thought of Revan too but he seems ages away since I'm f2p. Is there any other worthy Jedi or toon i could replace Old Ben or Ahsoka for more damage until i reach Revan?

3. I have the feeling that Ackbar capital is better than Tarkin's? Maybe i should buy him first and later on Tarkin? Or Tarkin first?

• Terkac11
    79 posts Member
    I would just add on the point of the GET 2 currency you get from guild events, there is no need to start buying the ship shards right away. Just hoard the currency until you are nearly ready for the full 5* unlock (takes 39,150 GET2 currency) and then start buying them. That way you don't have to decide which to go for right away, you have time to see if you want to continue with Geos (which is the best starting f2p fleet) or go with a GR.

Thanx for the answer :)
    I understood that i should save Guild Event Tokens, after that i don't really understand the part about full 5* unlock, sorry im still new in this.
    Also i ll mention to you also that i don't know until when i should farm Vulture and Silencer and Geo pilots and Kylo.
  • Terkac11 wrote: »
    Thank you for the time you took to give detailed answer you really explained a lot. Some last questions.

1. I 'll buy those ships you mention when fleet store opens. But i do have a question how far should i go with that starter fleet, when i should stop buying Geo ships, Vulture and Silencer and when i should stop upgrading Geo pilots and Kylo?

2. I don't really know if i should go Phoenix or FO which FO's Capital is harder as you mentioned, I thought of Revan too but he seems ages away since I'm f2p. Is there any other worthy Jedi or toon i could replace Old Ben or Ahsoka for more damage until i reach Revan?

1. Whiles Geos are the best starter fleet, there are also a top 2 endgame meta fleet...so take them all the way to 7*. Pilots you should target g11 minimum at first (allows you to unlock all abilities on the ships), then level the pilots higher as needed to stay competitive in fleet.

You are missing the endgame capital ship (Malevolence) which is what saving those GET2 tokens is for, you can move right into it with current ships once unlocked. You should also start farming Hyena Bomber at level 83 (another pilotless ship for that fleet).

2. Phoenix is good early because they are easy to put the full team together fast, they are used to unlock two journey characters, but then they've served their purpose. So, better to get and use them early when they are actually good instead of trying to come back to them later for the sole purpose of unlocking Thrawn & Palp.
    JKR is a great toon / team to go for, you can start farming up the requirements as they are available so you can potentially be able to unlock him right when you hit level 85 or shortly after. He doesn't have ships, so in this case would recommend staying with the Geo fleet and going for Mal (instead of GR and Negotiator).

I posted in another thread just recently with my updated farming guide if you want to check it out. I'll be starting a new account next week and following that guide.
  • Terkac11
    79 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Terkac11 wrote: »

1. Whiles Geos are the best starter fleet, there are also a top 2 endgame meta fleet...so take them all the way to 7*. Pilots you should target g11 minimum at first (allows you to unlock all abilities on the ships), then level the pilots higher as needed to stay competitive in fleet.

You are missing the endgame capital ship (Malevolence) which is what saving those GET2 tokens is for, you can move right into it with current ships once unlocked. You should also start farming Hyena Bomber at level 83 (another pilotless ship for that fleet).

2. Phoenix is good early because they are easy to put the full team together fast, they are used to unlock two journey characters, but then they've served their purpose. So, better to get and use them early when they are actually good instead of trying to come back to them later for the sole purpose of unlocking Thrawn & Palp.
    JKR is a great toon / team to go for, you can start farming up the requirements as they are available so you can potentially be able to unlock him right when you hit level 85 or shortly after. He doesn't have ships, so in this case would recommend staying with the Geo fleet and going for Mal (instead of GR and Negotiator).

I posted in another thread just recently with my updated farming guide if you want to check it out. I'll be starting a new account next week and following that guide.

Thank you for the answers.

1. So regarding Phoenix. Im lvl 55, until 60 im not touching them except Ezra and Kanan who are needed for Yoda. If i understand correctly when i reach 60 it's pointless to bother with Phoenix and forget Palpatine and Thrawn?

2. Ackbar seems better than Tarkin? Maybe Ackbar first and later on Tarkin?

3. Any idea about replacing Ahsoka or old ben with another Jedi for more damage until i reach Revan?
  • sithlordThrawn
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2021

Thank you for the answers.

1. So regarding Phoenix. Im lvl 55, until 60 im not touching them except Ezra and Kanan who are needed for Yoda. If i understand correctly when i reach 60 it's pointless to bother with Phoenix and forget Palpatine and Thrawn?

2. Ackbar seems better than Tarkin? Maybe Ackbar first and later on Tarkin?

3. Any idea about replacing Ahsoka or old ben with another Jedi for more damage until i reach Revan?

Thrawn and palpatine are 2 great characters in the game. They even have end game viability. So you cant forget about them. The reason the other person said to go for them early is because eventyally phoenix falls off and becomes useless. If you then still have to farm them you are more or less wasting time on them since you never use them. But early on they have great use in GW and squad arena.
    In the end game ackbars ship is better because of the powerfull rebel ships. But at your level they are about equal levels. But tarkin has the upper hand imo because he is the better character of the 2 outside of ships, and his ship helps give you zeta mat abilities which are rare and crucial in the game. So thats why i recommended getting tarkin stronger first and then ackbar. You still need ackbar's capital ship for grand arena and he is needed for the ship building material challenge.
    For jedi i would recommend bastilla lead with yoda, jedi knight anakin, ahsoka and ezra.
  • @Terkac11
    For Phoenix, keep using and leveling them. You will need the core 5 (all except Sabine) at least g8 and level 80-82 to be able to beat the last tier for Thrawn at 7*. You shouldn't take them much higher than those levels / gear though as they won't be too useful after you get both Thrawn & Palp 7*.

Having said that, you may be at a point where your jedi team is actually performing better than PS so you want to focus on them, that's okay. Just know you will still need PS to the levels mentioned above for Thrawn, and better to do it earlier to get it out of the way. Can always wait until you get to level 80 and then come back to level them all, but really I think they will still be a good team for GW as you work your way up.

Tarkin vs Ackbar - Both are good, and can be B tier fleet commanders in the endgame, but you will want Tarkin first because his ship is needed for the zeta mat challenge at level 78, and that's VERY important to clear as soon as you can. After that you can decide which works better (you'll probably want them both for a while anyway once you hit 85 for GAC), though don't need to keep them both maxed.

Regarding Revan, well you may need to ignore what I last posted because last night CG just changed the node where you can farm Jolee from. Now you can only get him from Fleet tier 4, which you likely can't start farming until reaching 85 because those nodes are challenging. It means getting JKR right at 85 is near impossible now, but can still be done maybe a few weeks or a month after....

So, this is why I'd recommend the Geos into Padme at level 85. Padme + JKA + Ahsoka + GMY + Fives (or R2 who you can get pretty easily).

You can also go with the Jedi that @sithlordThrawn mentioned, but Padme will be better than this once you have her and geared.

• @sithlordThrawn and @Intimmydation thank you both for your answers. You are really helpful.
    So the final plan and questions, I'm 55 lvl now.

Until lvl 60.
    1. For ships continue to farm Vulture, Silencer, Geo Spy and soldier.
    For toons i continue to farm Anakin, Bastilla, Old Ben, Boba (Ezra, Ahsoka are at 7*) buying Sun Fac when he appears. Did i miss something?

When i reach 60.
    2. I ll begin to farm the remaining Phoenix, and from fleet store i start to buy Geo Soldier ship and also Spy so i can put Spy to the place of Imp fighter, Sun Fac and Boba's ship. 2 questions here.
    2A. I will continue to farm Vulture and Silencer to 7* or i 'll replace them and with who?
    2B. Any other ship i should buy? 

3. Since Revan became even harder with the last change i ll go for Padme now as @Intimmydation suggested.
    My Geo team for Padme will be Geo soldier, Spy, Sun Fac and i need two more, who to choose between Doku, Nute, Poogle?

4. I have Credit heist team, is there any other toon i should farm for any upcoming important event? 

Probably when i reach 60 i ll have more questions but i think those info cover a lot of ground for now. Again thank you both.

• 1. Yes keep farming those ships, can take them all to 7* three of the four you will want longterm, and Silencer is a good place holder and then can use that node to farm shard shop currency in the future.
    2a. Yes...but you'll want to add Hyena Bomber into your farming after you hit level 76, and probably Hounds Tooth @ 85 (plus the node for Bossk)
    2b. You need four 5* DS ships and 2 other 5* ships for the zeta challenge. So that means Geo ships x3, Vulture, Silencer + 1 which I would recommend Ahsoka's starfighter because you can easily buy it from GW stores as well
    3. Yep I think that is the way
    You will want all 5 Geos...you can add Poggle as you say, and then Geo Brood Alpha, but you can only start farming him once you hit level 83. He is a cantina farm so should be quick and you should be able to get him 7* by the time you hit 85 to get Padme. BTW, he is the character that MAKES the Geo team work, and you'll want a zeta on him (your first one).
    4. I'd probably start to work on Imperial Troopers where you can...Veers (farm/bronziums), Starck (guild store), Piett (very slow hard node farm), Moff Gideon (Cantina farm) and Range Trooper (hard node farm). BUT I would focus first on continuing the ships and geos and fit these guys in for now where you can. If you get PS and Geos to 7*, you can work on farming these. They will be a great team but you don't want to overload yourself with character farms
  • Terkac11
    79 posts Member
    @Intimmydation thank you. For 2b you said i need 5 DS ships + 2 other 5* and you mentioned to max out the three Geo ships , Vulture, Silencer, Ahsoka's ship, that's 6, the 7th ship will be a maxed out Hyena as you said?
  • sorry just need 6 ships total at 5* but at least 4 have to be DS. But, you'll need 5 DS for the earlier tier so you can take 3x Geo + Vulture + Silencer + Ahsoka for your 6 total
  • Still need to start farming Hyena earlier as you'll need it, but likely won't have it to 5* in time for this challenge since you can't start farming it until level 76 and the challenge starts at level 78 I think...
  • Terkac11
    79 posts Member
    Oh i understood now. Probably when i hit 60 i 'll have questions but i think that you and @sithlordThrawn covered a lot. Thank you @Intimmydation and see you after 60!
  • @Terkac11 no problem. Glad i could help a bit, and if you have questions after 60 just ask and i will see if i can help again. Good luck tho in building your account, you are heading in the right direction now but it will always be difficult. Ship farms take long so prepare for that, but they are worth it.
  • Just an fyi, they just announced they're adding jolee back to the hard node. So going for revan may be feasible again. And jolee makes a great 5th jedi in a Bastilla squad in the meantime
  • Terkac11
    79 posts Member
    Just an fyi, they just announced they're adding jolee back to the hard node. So going for revan may be feasible again. And jolee makes a great 5th jedi in a Bastilla squad in the meantime

Oh i see. May i ask if it's good to go for Padme anyway since i already have 3 Geos (Spy, Sun Fac, Soldier) plus i will go for Brood Alpha anyway later on and that leaves only Poogle, she seems to have a good synergy with some other Jedi.

Or Padme is not so good comparing to Revan and other legends and i shouldn't waste time and resources getting her?
    Just an fyi, they just announced they're adding jolee back to the hard node. So going for revan may be feasible again. And jolee makes a great 5th jedi in a Bastilla squad in the meantime

Oh i see. May i ask if it's good to go for Padme anyway since i already have 3 Geos (Spy, Sun Fac, Soldier) plus i will go for Brood Alpha anyway later on and that leaves only Poogle, she seems to have a good synergy with some other Jedi.

Or Padme is not so good comparing to Revan and other legends and i shouldn't waste time and resources getting her?

Yeah Padme is a great team and you can get her unlocked with your Geos. Then throw in JKA, Ahsoka and GMY who you should be able to get with 5 Jedi and you are only missing General Kenobi, who you will need to get from guild raids. In the meantime you can put Fives with her.

Darth Revan + Malak is a better team, but imo Padme is better than JKR at least from my experience in early game and looking at the top ranks of the squad arena.
  • So Kenobi is better than Jolee? Or Jolee replaces Ahsoka (if she's better than Ahsoka) and it has nothing to do with Kenobi?

• Jolee goes with the JKR team (or Jedi team) since he's not Galactic Republic.

Padme team ultimately should be Padme, JKA, GK, Ahsoka & C3PO.
    3PO is a long farm, so GMY can work there (and Fives until you get GK).

JKR / Jedi team is usually JKR, Bastilla, Jolee, GMY + 1
  • Got it @Intimmydation thanx a lot.

So..i have to keep upgrading Jedi, buy early ships and pilots, buy even more ships and other pilots to continue to improve fleet, keep upgrading and maxing Geos.
    Getting the rest Phoenix and maxing them also until it's sufficient to get 7* Palpatine Thrawn, getting and max the rest the toons for Padme.
    Getting the toons for Revan, getting other needed toons for other legendary and toons for other future events, and gearing ALL those.
    And i didn't dare to mention dark side normal and legendary toons!

Lol probably that will take many months if not more than a year as f2p, oh God..
  • @Terkac11 it's a lot and can seem to be overwhelming, but just make a plan and write it down or put in in Excel / Google Sheets so you can track it. Your priorities will shift over time, but normally it's a good idea to finish a project you start and don't try to spread yourself too thin.

Focus should be on getting Phoenix to 7* (which isn't bad since none of them are hard nodes). Then decide which 4 or 5 max hard nodes you will farm for other shards. Gear will naturally come to you at these lower levels, but eventually you'll have to shift some focus into farming gear.

I started a new f2p account yesterday, so I'll be right there with you. Going to create a thread in a bit to document the journey.
  • Terkac11
    79 posts Member
    I 'll see on 60 if i will be able to take a good spot in fleet arena since i went early for ships and start on Phoenix plus the other tasks that you and the guys here mentioned.
    Looking forward for your thread @Intimmydation
  • lucaefor
    95 posts Member
    If you are free to play it's important that you only work on one project at a time.
    Don't put gear on any old hero as soon as you see a green cross there.
    Work on one team at a time. So if your project is 7 Star Thrawn, you work on Phoenix until you get Thrawn done.

Only start levelling up, gearing and giving ability mats to heroes when you are working on the whole team, five heroes at a time.

Same with zetas, don't give out random zetas. Make sure you place them on heroes as a team because many teams don't work unless you've got zetas on all the core heroes eg Padme
  • lucaefor wrote: »
    Only start levelling up, gearing and giving ability mats to heroes when you are working on the whole team, five heroes at a time.

Same with zetas, don't give out random zetas. Make sure you place them on heroes as a team because many teams don't work unless you've got zetas on all the core heroes eg Padme

These are good points and some common mistakes by brand new players (myself definitely included when i first started). Normally for gear I now wait until the character I am wanting to gear has all the pieces then upgrade them at once, as my priority may change and I don't want to have applied a key piece of gear that now I can't get back.

Either padme or jkr are good early options. I see both in my alt account shard a lot. I personally went for empire first on my alt since Vader can counter both jkr and padme since his rework. Then I switched to Darth Revan and malak. I'm working on geos to finish padme and for the wat mission now.

I would definitely suggest going for both padme and both revans and malak as early as possible. So farm for them where they don't interfere but choose one team to prioritize gear for so you have the strongest arena team you can. Finishing Phoenix for thrawn fits in later since thrawn is integral to a lot of GL counters for ftp.

For example vader, thrawn and wat are key for countering GL Rey and with brood alpha and thrawn lead can counter GL kylo. Darth revan with wat counters jml rather well.

So those four teams give you options end game but the order doesn't matter a whole lot.

Also of note when nightfall vader comes padme and several of the toons that go with her are likely to be needed.

How you get there is up to you though. Just don't gear everything evenly. Having one good relic team is better than three teams at g10.
  • Terkac11
    79 posts Member
    Thank you guys you were really helpful. I do regret a bit for the fact i went for ships hoping fir a good income of crystals and skipped Phoenix because I'm afraid i ll see a lot of players with 5* ships from hyperdrive.
    And because i have this feeling that it will be impossible to keep up having a good fleet and going for all those mentioned toons and their gear. We 'll see when i reach 60, i hope this ship diversion was not for nothing. Again thank you guys.
    Thank you guys you were really helpful. I do regret a bit for the fact i went for ships hoping fir a good income of crystals and skipped Phoenix because I'm afraid i ll see a lot of players with 5* ships from hyperdrive.
    And because i have this feeling that it will be impossible to keep up having a good fleet and going for all those mentioned toons and their gear. We 'll see when i reach 60, i hope this ship diversion was not for nothing. Again thank you guys.

It's probably not as bad as you think. You probably won't be getting 1st but top 50 or top 20 is probably doable. A lot of people neglect fleets
  • lucaefor
    95 posts Member
    Just focus on KRU & Silencer until they are both done
    Use Galactic War currency for Geonosian ship shards and farm them ASAP
    Sun Fac & his ship's shards 1st priority with your early fleet currency until they are done
    Push KRU and Geos gear as hard as possible to power their ships (push to gear 11 FAST)
    refresh Vulture Droid node every day until it's finished
    the Vulture Droid stats factor off it's ship levels, ability levels and reinforcement level. Priority for all ability/building/reinforcement materials go to that ship, keep it maxxed out as you level up.
    First day of fleet arena: wherever it dumps you, buy refreshes and keep battling to climb to the top of the shard on day 1. You'll get your crystals back and have a far better chance to cement your place there for the future.
    Convert all cantina currency to ship building materials to keep your ships competitive. You need a lot of materials to promote ship stars and levels become increasingly more expensive. The handful of materials you get at the start will run out quickly unless you keep them topped up.
  • Terkac11
    79 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    The problem is that beside the early fleet team i have to keep up having a good fleet also long term so i can that crystal income in the future also.

So especially if they are f2p i begin to understand why they neglect ships.
    For example myself. I have to get the rest Phoenix and max to the point i get 7* Thrawn, keep upgrading the Jedi i will have with me in the future like Anakin, Ahsoka and Bastilla, and go for the needed toons for Padme, Revans

So at this point im afraid that i made a mistake going for ships because beside the above tasks now i have to keep upgrading Geos and also buying ships and farming other pilot in the future so i can keep having a good spot in fleet arena. Those are more tasks to a already heavy program of a f2p player.

Is it possible having a good fleet rank long term and at the same time going for all those toons and their gear, even if i go for each team separately and with a program as an f2p? The question is not for lvl 60 but a long term question