Skipped Phoenix a bit but my plan needs refining

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Terkac11 wrote: »
    The problem is that beside the early fleet team i have to keep up having a good fleet also long term so i can that crystal income in the future also.

So especially if they are f2p i begin to understand why they neglect ships.
    For example myself. I have to get the rest Phoenix and max to the point i get 7* Thrawn, keep upgrading the Jedi i will have with me in the future like Anakin, Ahsoka and Bastilla, and go for the needed toons for Padme, Revans

So at this point im afraid that i made a mistake going for ships because beside the above tasks now i have to keep upgrading Geos and also buying ships and farming other pilot in the future so i can keep having a good spot in fleet arena. Those are more tasks to a already heavy program of a f2p player.

Is it possible having a good fleet rank long term and at the same time going for all those toons and their gear, even if i go for each team separately and with a program as an f2p? The question is not for lvl 60 but a long term question

It's not as bad as it seems. The ship credit crunch is temporary. Once you get geos to g12 (which you need for the wat mission anyway) and get to lvl 85 you can have all the ships you use in arena pretty well maxed in a few months.

After that you don't spend much on them. You'll have some transition when you switch capital ships and if and when the meta changes but other than that, once you get your fleet maxed, it can be viable for years. And the extra 400 crystals a day more than pay for the gear on a team you need to gear anyway.
  • lucaefor
    95 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Yes but you have to do it in stages.
    Crystal income determines what your growth can be. Squad arena is dominated by people spending money, F2P players have to spend quite some time catching up. Fleet you can still succeed in from day 1 provided you're prepared for when level 60 hits.
    The account I started in January is top 200 squad (sometimes get into top 100) and 5th in Fleet
    which is 300 Fleet and 75/100 Squad daily crystals
    hope that helps
  • Terkac11
    79 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Thank you both @DarkHelmet1138 and @lucaefor
    I'm lvl 56 and so far i have Silencer 4* Vulture 3* and Geo soldier ship 1*
    And from pilots Tarkin close to 5*, Kylo 5* Sun Fac 4*, Boba 5*, Geo Spy 4*, Geo Soldier 2*, and Geo soldier 2* closing 3* but all in blue gear.

14k green gems (no Zeb at all) 3k cantina tokens and 2k arena tokens with kanan at 6* so he's close to 7* for Phoenix when i start them.

When i reach 60 i ll start buy as you suggested, we 'll see.
  • Options
    Is it possible having a good fleet rank long term and at the same time going for all those toons and their gear, even if i go for each team separately and with a program as an f2p? The question is not for lvl 60 but a long term question

Don't underestimate Geos, both in fleet or squad arena. When you have the full team of 5 (once you get GBA at level 83-85), they will dominate many teams in Squad Arena. And since you run them as fleet you will be keeping your GP low and not have to gear different characters for pilots and teams. You will see in the long run how this will pay off. Add those 2 pilotless ships and it's even better.

Then Geo fleet is a top 2 endgame fleet...and you will already have it from the start (just missing the Malevolence). You also don't have the gear the Geo pilots as high as you would a GR or Rebels fleet for it to work. Again, you will see how it pays off in the end.

Phoenix is good early because it's relatively easy to get them all to 7* quickly, and they have good team synergy. That will carry you through some parts of the game for a while, but then you will top out in squad arena like top 200 with this team. But then you can easily transition into Geos or Empire (with Palp & Thrawn you unlocked plus Vader you've gotten through achievements) and both of those teams can push you into top 100 or top 50.

• Terkac11
    79 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Thank you @Intimmydation.

Im curious how high i ll go in fleet arena because in the other arena i can't get under 500 with my Jedi but the problem is that Bastilla is only 3* on blue gear since she's a slow farm, Yoda only 5* and Anakin 5* also on blue gear plus my mod inventory is poor, i suppose it's from those factors.

In arena i find those players who are 85 and obviously they got hyperdrive but i also find people not 85 but like 65-70 lvl. I wonder but i guess those ones didn't buy hyper but various bundles with energy and they got those 10-15 levels.

We ll see how high i 'll go in fleet arena, i 'll post again with results! You are all great help.
  • lucaefor
    95 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    You're on the right track.
    Hoard your Galactic War currency from now until level 60
    At level 60 the GW store will offer ship shards for all the early game ships (especially Geos)
    Fleet store will sell you shards for Sun Fac, Soldier & Spy so you can finish them all that way.
    Finish KRU & Silencer in Cantina
    Refresh Vulture Droid node once a day (10 sims) until it's done
    and concentrate the rest of your energy on farming gear for your pilots
  • Options
    ^^ Yep exactly what I was about to say. Just keep hoarding that GW currency for ships. Zeb can wait until after you have established fleet, especially since you didn't start off the PS path.
  • Options
    Thank you @Intimmydation.

Im curious how high i ll go in fleet arena because in the other arena i can't get under 500 with my Jedi but the problem is that Bastilla is only 3* on blue gear since she's a slow farm, Yoda only 5* and Anakin 5* also on blue gear plus my mod inventory is poor, i suppose it's from those factors.

In arena i find those players who are 85 and obviously they got hyperdrive but i also find people not 85 but like 65-70 lvl. I wonder but i guess those ones didn't buy hyper but various bundles with energy and they got those 10-15 levels.

We ll see how high i 'll go in fleet arena, i 'll post again with results! You are all great help.

Also consider not every player levels at the same rate. Make sure you are using crystals on energy. That gets you ep and you level lot faster.
  • Terkac11
    79 posts Member
    Options
    Guys you were all great help, i 'll post results after 60, I'm curious how the experiment of an f2p player going for ships early will go. Thank you for the time you took to answer guys.