Resistance trooper giveaway

I got a thing saying RT giveaway on the 15th. How many shards will that convert into if i have him already?

Replies

• Options
    It says 'daily login for April is' keyword being 'is' and not '15'
    Basically it's the daily login so 30 shards over the course of April if you login every day
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    It looks to be around 30 shards. Unfortunately, RT is a Chromium toon so for most, he'll stay benched regardless. Maybe one day they'll put him in GW since he's not really a successful Chromium addition anybody wants...
  • Options
    It looks to be around 30 shards. Unfortunately, RT is a Chromium toon so for most, he'll stay benched regardless. Maybe one day they'll put him in GW since he's not really a successful Chromium addition anybody wants...

@ioniancat21 think you have RT confused . He's not chromium only and has 2 hard nodes to farm
  • Options
    Starjumper wrote: »

@ioniancat21 think you have RT confused . He's not chromium only and has 2 hard nodes to farm

Yeah but he means that anyone who struggles to average 5 shards a day is chromium. Like FOTP and Rey
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Options

Yeah but he means that anyone who struggles to average 5 shards a day is chromium. Like FOTP and Rey

5 shards a day, luxury. That's what you get from cantina toons if your not spending Chrystal's. Ergo everything is basically chronium if it's not GW or arena.
  • Options
    I had this one for free
    Whan starwars force awaking
    Its now a 3star nice boost voor april realy
    Its a good toon
  • Options

Lol! 5 shards a day? Sometimes I get 5 shards a day in total from 4 toons I'm trying to farm! :D
    ubn87 wrote: »

5 shards a day, luxury. That's what you get from cantina toons if your not spending Chrystal's. Ergo everything is basically chronium if it's not GW or arena.

+1
    ubn87 wrote: »

• Options
    eqT4ZO6h.jpg
    Bloody stoked mate.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

Chromium only is chromium only.

If they have a node or shipment they are farmable, and therefore not chromium only.

Simple as that.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.