5/19 double drops

Replies

• Ger4sim wrote: »
    Due to the setting of the time zone, the game has already arrived on May 19.
    No double drop.
    xuu31cw8jygb.jpg

Won't occur until 5/19 CG time, which is GMT-7. Also won't happen until the content update which typically occurs around 3:15PM PST.
  • Ger4sim
    92 posts Member
    Are you saying that I spent all the energy, I bought each energy 3 times for crystals and only tomorrow afternoon there will be a double drop?
    Or will you just announce the start date of the double drop on May 19th?
  • Double drop start time and next round of reqs will be announced on the 19th.
    The answer is already here
  • Ger4sim
    92 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    SandurzGoH wrote: »
    Ger4sim wrote: »
    No double drop.
    xuu31cw8jygb.jpg

Won't occur until 5/19 CG time, which is GMT-7. Also won't happen until the content update which typically occurs around 3:15PM PST.

I hope for your justice and that May 19 will only be the announcement of the date of the double drop.
    Or it turns out that I lost the opportunity to get a double drop.
  • Magruffin
    775 posts Member
    Are you saying that I spent all the energy, I bought each energy 3 times for crystals and only tomorrow afternoon there will be a double drop?

I'm guessing the second part.
    And if you spent 3 energy refreshes without realizing there was nothing in game indicating double-drops were currently on (and there would be) that's on you.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Not sure what you are getting worked up about, everyone will get 2x0 anyway.
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    SandurzGoH wrote: »
    No double drop.
    xuu31cw8jygb.jpg

I hope for your justice and that May 19 will only be the announcement of the date of the double drop.
    Or it turns out that I lost the opportunity to get a double drop.

You have not missed it. They will announce it tomorrow, and it will run for the same number of hours for everyone. Unclear how they will go, but last time they released a GL they did 5 days of double drops, 1 day for each table.
  • Ger4sim
    92 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Magruffin wrote: »

And if you spent 3 energy refreshes without realizing there was nothing in game indicating double-drops were currently on (and there would be) that's on you.

I worked a lot and had little free time. I just found out tonight that there would be a double drop. In the guild chat posted a link.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Magruffin wrote: »

To be fair, optimal prep includes multiple days of hoarding.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Maybe it will be on 20th in all Continents except America 🤷🏼‍♂️

Off topic: for next time I’d prefer a “100% drop rate day” instead of double drop 🤣
    Impossible 🤣🤣
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    5/19 at a set time in PST. We should all know this by know. It's not a surprise.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    5/19 at a set time in PST. We should all know this by know. It's not a surprise.

I mean, depends what you're talking about if you read Crumb's post...
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

I mean, depends what you're talking about if you read Crumb's post...

You know I'm right.

• MathYouC
    58 posts Member
    These double drop threads that pop up on the eve of every double drop sesh never disappoint. 🍿
  • Isn't it on on Pacific Standard time for updates/releases?
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Isn't it on on Pacific Standard time for updates/releases?

Yes. Releases are typically at about 3:15PM Pacific time. When that happens, we will learn the details of the double drops.

However, usually double drops start based on local time. I would expect these to start Friday local time.
  • I can't wait until the double drops hit and people forget that it's only for nodes explicitly tied to current GLs. And not all DDs like May 4th. "Muh Signal Data!"
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    I can't wait until the double drops hit and people forget that it's only for nodes explicitly tied to current GLs. And not all DDs like May 4th. "Muh Signal Data!"

We don't know that's what it will be. Last GL release it was a different table every 24 hours.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

Yes. Releases are typically at about 3:15PM Pacific time. When that happens, we will learn the details of the double drops.

However, usually double drops start based on local time. I would expect these to start Friday local time.

Why Friday.
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member

Why Friday.

Just then it's enough time for it to hit at the appropriate local time. Though I see last summer they started them on Saturday, so maybe Saturday.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    I can't wait until the double drops hit and people forget that it's only for nodes explicitly tied to current GLs. And not all DDs like May 4th. "Muh Signal Data!"

We don't know that's what it will be. Last GL release it was a different table every 24 hours.

At best it will be "nodes that reward SEE and JML." Just like the first one was "all drops on nodes that directly rewards Characters required for Galactic Legend Rey and Supreme Leader Kylo Ren have been doubled."

It definitely will not be like May 4th. Thinking or hoping otherwise is just setting yourself up for massive disappointment.
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member

At best it will be "nodes that reward SEE and JML." Just like the first one was "all drops on nodes that directly rewards Characters required for Galactic Legend Rey and Supreme Leader Kylo Ren have been doubled."

It definitely will not be like May 4th. Thinking or hoping otherwise is just setting yourself up for massive disappointment.

I don't think it will be either of those things, especially since they're supposed to be there to help you with your JMK farm. At worst it will be like Rey/SLKR doubles from a few weeks ago except for JMK's requirements. At best it will be 24 hours per table over the next few weeks like the last GL roll out did.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Yeah last time was SLKR and Sue, and the JMK first toons announced. So it’s likely gonna be SEE and JML, and JMK first and second announcement toons.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Crayons wrote: »
    Sue

Lame
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Sue

Lame

Indeed she was.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Sue

Lame

Indeed she was.

or was she
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Sue

Lame

Indeed she was.

39n.gif
  • DMG_SW
    215 posts Member

This is what I have my popcorn prepped for.
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    DMG_SW wrote: »

This is what I have my popcorn prepped for.

Most likely it will be like the last GL release: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/235010/galactic-legends-jedi-master-luke-skywalker-and-sith-eternal-emperor