Just hitting level 85 and a bit lost (f2p)

Hello,

I've just hitting level 85 after 4 months and i'm a bit lost with the road to follow to be competitive in arena.

I would like some advices to stay competive in both arena.

My swgoh account : https://swgoh.gg/p/339835617/

In arena, i don't know if i should stay with my empire team. It's seems that speed mods are the most effective to stay in the top. I think i will replace TFP with BSF when i could but maybe i should concentrate my ressources in another team. I've juste unlocking padme with the geonosian team.

In fleet arena, it's a bit easier even with some whales with relics pilots and better ships. I will continue to farm Bosk ship even it's really slow to farm.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Replies

• Arva
    80 posts Member
    Options
    For Fleet Arena, i highly recommend focusing on the geos and your vulture droid, get the geos uniques, and the vulture droids middle skill maxed, and then its down to the question which get 2 capital ship you want, if you want the malevolence, farm the hyena bomber, if you want the negotiator, farm the BTL-Y-Wing, JKAs Ship and keep working on bossk + HT.
    If you arent earning get 2 allready with your guild (aka doing dark side geo TB), get out of there, find a new one.

For Squad Arena, you have a few options, my prefered one is actually focusing on JKR, you only need t3m4 and mission from the cantina, so you could get that done reasonably soon. That team needs like 1-3 relics (JKR = GMY > Jolee) to be rly competitive. And you also need good mods. Speed on JKR, lots of offense on GMY etc. also at least 4 zetas (JKR Lead, Unique, GMY Battle Meditation and Jolee), but caps out at 5 Zetas.
    The other option is your aforementioned padme team, she also works pretty well, but you do need GK unlocked for it to rly start working (5* GK is fine). And the team only rly starts to shine, once you have 5 Zetas on it. (2x Padme, JKA, GK and Ahsoka). Characters that should go to relics here are JKA (your highest relic), GK and Padme.
    You also can keep using your Empire Team, but the issue with that team is, no matter the relics, you will fall alot, becouse every JKR team out there can beat it on offense, no matter the gear. Its good to climb though.
    This teams cornerstone is a strong vader, and as vader is in general a very strong relic, i would recommend, that you get him to relics anyway. Other than that, you kinda want a pretaunting tank, so Sith Empire Trooper or Shore Trooper work great. BSF is also a strong addition (the characters to replace are tarkin and TFP), same as Piett. Zeta wise, you got the two important ones allready applied.
  • Options
    Arva wrote: »
    For Fleet Arena, i highly recommend focusing on the geos and your vulture droid, get the geos uniques, and the vulture droids middle skill maxed, and then its down to the question which get 2 capital ship you want, if you want the malevolence, farm the hyena bomber, if you want the negotiator, farm the BTL-Y-Wing, JKAs Ship and keep working on bossk + HT.
    If you arent earning get 2 allready with your guild (aka doing dark side geo TB), get out of there, find a new one.

For Squad Arena, you have a few options, my prefered one is actually focusing on JKR, you only need t3m4 and mission from the cantina, so you could get that done reasonably soon. That team needs like 1-3 relics (JKR = GMY > Jolee) to be rly competitive. And you also need good mods. Speed on JKR, lots of offense on GMY etc. also at least 4 zetas (JKR Lead, Unique, GMY Battle Meditation and Jolee), but caps out at 5 Zetas.
    The other option is your aforementioned padme team, she also works pretty well, but you do need GK unlocked for it to rly start working (5* GK is fine). And the team only rly starts to shine, once you have 5 Zetas on it. (2x Padme, JKA, GK and Ahsoka). Characters that should go to relics here are JKA (your highest relic), GK and Padme.
    You also can keep using your Empire Team, but the issue with that team is, no matter the relics, you will fall alot, becouse every JKR team out there can beat it on offense, no matter the gear. Its good to climb though.
    This teams cornerstone is a strong vader, and as vader is in general a very strong relic, i would recommend, that you get him to relics anyway. Other than that, you kinda want a pretaunting tank, so Sith Empire Trooper or Shore Trooper work great. BSF is also a strong addition (the characters to replace are tarkin and TFP), same as Piett. Zeta wise, you got the two important ones allready applied.

Well thank you for your advices. For fleet I guess i will continue to farm the separatist ships with bossk ship and get the grievous capital ship even if it will take times. The guild does dark side geonosis tb even if we get only 6-7 stars for now.

For arena, GK I have only 59/145 shards so I guess I could unlock him in 2 months... So maybe I will focus on jkr team but for now I should probably get an empire tank like you say and gear vader to relics.

One other question, should I save my guild tokens events for gas malak hermit yoda later or I can buy pieces of gears for now ? It's really tempting to buy gears in this store (like guild store) ..
  • Arva
    80 posts Member
    Options
    save the tokens. dont set yourself behind by wasting get1 on gear. you can get gear elsewhere, you cant get thoose characters elsewhere.