Any potential update to conquest store?

So despite the difficulty of galactic conquest why are we stuck with such a garbage store? The inventory consists of 90% temporary power ups, 1 mandalorian class toon, and 2 gear most of the time which arent even worth buying. Conquest has been out for a little while now so cant the devs put some effort into updating the store with something worth buying?

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    So…. Despite the difficulty they give you a store to buy things that make it easier and…. This is bad?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The store is there because you need to manage your currency.

The currency, it seems, it really being geared towards the release of some of the new toons being added to the game.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    So despite the difficulty of galactic conquest why are we stuck with such a garbage store? The inventory consists of 90% temporary power ups, 1 mandalorian class toon, and 2 gear most of the time which arent even worth buying. Conquest has been out for a little while now so cant the devs put some effort into updating the store with something worth buying?

If carbs and cuffs and guns aren't on your needs list then spend more on the merchants.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Agreed there is plenty of places to spend your conquest cash on lots of different high leveled gear while conquest is launched, then ignore the store unless you want to pick up a few stun guns in between conquests
  • XgerNaph
    19 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind an update that included the techs. Last conquest I didn't see Initial Tether Tech at all. Needless to say, JML was a pain....