Help beating this team

I know we all talk about arena teams we avoid but I'm simply not going to let this **** beat my team anymore. This guy has lumi lead, phasma, GS, AV and QGJ. His GS obliterates my 6 star Rey fully maxed gear 8 before I can even use her. Then it's game over. Absolute garbage and a definite reason for this game moving to fortitude. I have tried running lumi lead, with maxed poggle, qgj, Rey. Ever since I upgraded Rey to 6 stars this morning I now lose every arena battle. This game is jacked up

Replies

• slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Try using Dooku. Since GS's strongest side is to one shot the enemy at the begining, Dooku's leader ability may help you.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    The only way to avoid that is to have speed. Having your QGJ in the leader position should allow QGJ to attack his GS with call to assist before his GS moves. Also Dooku moves before both so if you have a Dooku, you can try to stun his GS.
  • Options
    I am definitely moving q to lead. I hesitated to spend resources on dooku because of upcoming meta change.
  • Options
    Your problem is simple. Get a toon with a higher speed. And even better to have skill to reduce turn meter, like Poe or increase turn meter like Phasma or better yet stun him. RG will eventually get to stun with his 80% chance.