Conquest question

2Next

Replies

• MasterSeedy
    4995 posts Member
    You have two weeks to let stamina recharge so there's no rush.

This. It seems so many people are impatient to finish. I have spent a total of 50 crystals on energy across all Conquest runs. It wasn't necessary, but I don't regret it b/c I had terrible luck with disks last time and was struggling with some of the feats. I thought I would get the top prize crate without spending on energy, but 50 crystals isn't much at my level and with about 3 days left I decided to spend just to make the end couple of days less anxious.

Since the game is about having fun, not anxiety, dropping crystals that one time was worth it to me. So what I'm saying is that it's not wrong to spend crystals, but if you have patience with your stamina there's rarely a need to do so. It's only for people who feel like they have to complete the 14 day event in 3 days that makes Stamina a problem.

If you're one of those people who hasn't been finishing Hard, all you need are two good teams and your stamina will recover in 5 hours while the 30 energy you spent won't recover for 6.

You can do this folks. I believe in you. Patience and no shame about relying on your one or two best teams over and over will get you good rewards before the event is done.