What do I do now?

2Next

Replies

• JoSlifer wrote: »
    You appear to have a very good start. Congrats on getting EP and R2.
    And your guild seems solid, and probably a considerable benefit to you obtaining gear/GET/etc.
    That said, (and if I was in your shoes), I’d farm toons for the most easily obtainable gl, SLKR.
    While doing anything else you can farm those char shards, and soon enough… BOOM, you’ll have a GL and still be a low gp. That’ll take you far in TW/and raid contributions to your guild, while probably helping you beat everyone else in GA, earning you crystals/gear/credits.
    Good luck to you!

Big agree with SLKR. The hardest part of that grind is the ships to unlock Finalizer, most of which are the Bounty Hunters' ships... Oh look! Your Bounty Hunter pilots are pretty good!

Thanks, the pilots boba fett, ig-88 and bossk, and 2/3 are good for ships.
  • lucaefor
    95 posts Member
    Squad
    Finish Phoenix to 7 stars so you can get 7 sar Palpatine and Thrawn
    relic 4+ Darth Vader
    farm Admiral Piett

FLeet
    farm Jango Fett + Bossk for Hounds Tooth
    farm TIE Bomber
    gear 11 TIE Fighter Pilot
    gear 11 Grand Moff Tarkin

follow the journey Guide to get Sith Eternal Emperor

• lucaefor wrote: »
    Squad
    Finish Phoenix to 7 stars so you can get 7 sar Palpatine and Thrawn
    relic 4+ Darth Vader
    farm Admiral Piett

FLeet
    farm Jango Fett + Bossk for Hounds Tooth
    farm TIE Bomber
    gear 11 TIE Fighter Pilot
    gear 11 Grand Moff Tarkin

follow the journey Guide to get Sith Eternal Emperor

The only things I want to do on that list, no offense, is farm Jango Fett + Bossk for Hounds Tooth and Finish Phoenix to 7 stars so you can get 7 star Palpatine and Thrawn
  • Banr_05
    51 posts Member
    JainaSolo wrote: »
    Go for Beskar Mando, he’s a bounty hunter and will probably take a little while. I don’t have him but it seems like he’d be good

He's actually not very good, and he's only a scoundrel
  • Banr_05 wrote: »
    Go for Beskar Mando, he’s a bounty hunter and will probably take a little while. I don’t have him but it seems like he’d be good

The ship easily makes him worth it, and the toons to get him all have really good places.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Banr_05 wrote: »

The ship easily makes him worth it, and the toons to get him all have really good places.

OP has 300k gp.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Banr_05 wrote: »

OP has 300k gp.

300k strong and growing. He's drinking milk.
  • Anything recommending JKR now relies on a good fleet btw :cry:
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    You should have a good fleet though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

• Not at time I sent it but yeah Ik now
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • For arena, you'll probably want to go for either jkr, padme, or empire transitioning to Darth revan. Bhs just aren't a good team for arena.

For fleet bhs may be more viable if you get the razor claw.

I suggest focusing on the following teams early as they get you good rewards in many areas.

Empire.
    Geos
    Jkr and darth revan
    Ns with jka to cheese p3 of hstr.

I disagree with the advice to push immediately for SLKR. He takes forever due to the finalizer and while good for arena and hstr fo is really not needed for much. If you need to go for a GL, see is much quicker and will still do good in arena. And troopers are needed in a lot of areas anyway. And for high hstr dmg see the ns team mentioned above. Much less investment than SLKR and you can easily solo p3 and part of p4 if you have relics.