How to log out from at other devices.

Hello.
My game is connected with both gamecenter and facebook.
I’ve left the game connected on a guys device connected with just facebook.
I dont want him to play the game. How can i log out from the on that decive.
Changing facebook password will work? Or is he going to play it unless he logs out from the game even if i change the password.

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    What would you be if you were attached to another object by an inclined plane wrapped helically around an axis?

Facebook is used to link a device to your account not to actually login to the game.
    On Android (and probably iOS)
    It will link you account to the guest account (uses device id to login) or logged in account if the game is logged into google play.
    Once you link a device thru Facebook the Facebook login is no longer used.
    I have a throw away Facebook login I have used to help people link thier game account to the bot.
    That user can than actually bind your account to a new game center or google play account.
    To remove the link they would have to overwrite it with another Facebook link or factory reset device so it gets a new device id and thus a new guest account if they didn't bind it to google play or game center.
  • Options
    Well thats an infiormative reply but not a solution to my problem. Cuz he is not going to delete the game or remove the facebook link.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Klemenjero wrote: »
    Well thats an infiormative reply but not a solution to my problem. Cuz he is not going to delete the game or remove the facebook link.

Then contact EA help and pray (this forum is not official ea help)