Hi Holotable Heroes!
Commander Ahsoka Tano, one of the greatest heroes of the Clone Wars, and proud Togruta warrior joins the Holotables. This former padawan of Anakin Skywalker is an exceptional and agile Force user that leaps into battle often against overwhelming odds. Ahsoka’s mastery of the dual lightsaber technique and evasive combat style allows her to easily outmaneuver her foes with a level of skill that few opponents can match.
Though she was once a devout follower of the Jedi Order, Ahsoka's faith in the Jedi was shaken, causing her to walk away from the Order and follow her own path with the Force. This did not diminish her strong bond with her allies or her commitment to protecting those in need. Ahsoka rejoined the Grand Army of the Republic as a Commander during the Siege of Mandalore to support her friends and finally end the war that had engulfed the galaxy for most of her life.
Ahsoka also introduces a new "Unaligned Force User" faction tag. This tag will be retroactively given to Asajj Ventress, Commander Luke Skywalker, Kylo Ren, Kylo Ren (Unmasked), Rey, Rey (Jedi Training), Rey (Scavenger), Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, and Visas Marr.
Commander Ahsoka Tano will be available as a reward and from merchants in the upcoming Conquest.
NEWSGalactic Legends Requirements
Jedi Master Kenobi Requirements Round 2:
- Qui Gon Jinn - Relic 3
- IG-100 MagnaGuard - Relic 5
- Clone Sergeant - Phase I - Relic 5
- Wat Tambor - Relic 7
- General Grievous - Relic 7
In celebration of the newly announced Galactic Legend Kenobi, all Dark Side battles are rewarding double drops on May 22nd and 23rd.
NOTE: This does not include Galactic Legends Event tickets
CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:
- Bo-Katan Kryze shards are now farmable from Dark Side 6-D Hard. This replaces the Jolee Bindo shards, which can still be farmed from Fleet 4-E Hard.
- Tech is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments.
- GENERAL - Tweaked the SFX on quest pop up trackers to be more in sync.
- UNIT - Updated Wat Tambors unique ability to block the tech pieces correctly if no allies could receive them.
- UNIT - Updated Echo’s Daze to apply before Healing Immunity to align with other characters.
- EVENT - Changed Zealous Ambition’s data disk description and functionality to affect both Healer and Support units.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue where the Conquest data disk Amplify Agony could defeat enemies.
- ART - Fixed Scavenger Rey’s missing model in Tier VI of the Rey (Jedi Training) event
- ART - Fixed Ahsoka Tano’s model so she holds her lightsaber properly
The upcoming Conquest has several known issues with the Boss Modifiers.
- Sector 1 Boxed In - The crate overhead text that is summoned should state "Units that damage the Crate recover 50% Health and Protection" instead of “10% Health and Protection”
- Sector 2 Cost of Opportunity - The description is incorrect: "When a Player uses a Special Ability they lose 15% Max Health and Max Protection, gain 15% Offense, and all of the Boss’ allies gain 15% Turn Meter. Player’s allies have their cooldowns reduced by 3 at the start of their turns." should be "When the enemy Leader uses a Special ability, they lose 15% Max Health and Max Protection and all enemies gain 15% Turn Meter. The enemy team reduces their cooldowns by 3 at the start of each of their turns."
- Sector 4 Wait for It - The description incorrectly states that the enemy leader will dispel all debuffs on themselves at the start of their turn.
- Sector 5 The Greater Good - The description states that it marks allies when it marks enemies.
General Known Issues can be found on the SWGOH Development Tracker here
PACKS AND BUNDLESBAD BATCH SQUAD BUNDLE
Power up your Bad Batch squad with this limited-time offer containing 25 shards each Bad Batch character: Hunter, Tech, Wrecker, and Echo!
- Hunter Shards (x25)
- Tech Shards (x25)
- Wrecker Shards (x25)
- Echo Shards (x25)
Date Available: May 19th
Minimum Level Requirement: 20
Maximum # of Purchases: 2