Gys, what's a good team for Zalbar + Mission Vao ?

Korban
100 posts Member
edited January 28
I had these toons leveled/ buffed up for Malak event, but what other characters work best with these two?

Thank you.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Most people stick them under Carth lead with Canderous.
  • Yeah OR team is your best bet
  • They are great in any scoundrel team. Zalbaar tanks well and Mission can be the team damage dealer.

Qi-ra, Bando, STHan leads are all great for them. A couple of other scoundrels and you've got a team that people don't have an auto counter for, giving the opportunity to mess up.
  • They are great in any scoundrel team. Zalbaar tanks well and Mission can be the team damage dealer.

Qi-ra, Bando, STHan leads are all great for them. A couple of other scoundrels and you've got a team that people don't have an auto counter for, giving the opportunity to mess up.

I’ve got a weird team with STHan w/ Mission and Zalbaar in 3v3. Sometimes I can catch someone off guard with it but I mostly have it there to take up a decent team
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    In 3v3 they can be good with vader, but I don't think you'd want to waste your vader there
  • Korban
    100 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Most people stick them under Carth lead with Canderous.

Who is the 5'th toon then?
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Whoever you want. Some people do Juhani just because. You could easily do Enfys Nest, Wampa, Stormtrooper Han, etc.
  • Wampa is good for the extra dots. Especially against rebels.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    L3 is alsp a good fifth
  • I usually put them under Qira
  • Korban
    100 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Whoever you want. Some people do Juhani just because. You could easily do Enfys Nest, Wampa, Stormtrooper Han, etc.

Too bad  Enfys Nest isn't OR, and can't benefit from Carth lead. (and I don't want to lose Carth, he deals great damage).

Other options are tanks: ST Han, Juhani, L3 - no need for a second tank, I'd rather deal more damage.
    Q'ira is not leveled at all :/
  • If you want OR you need juhani or someone from your jkr team (and I wouldn't suggest that).
    So if you want someone to deal damage, use nest.
  • jasonjay
    32 posts Member
    I actually use Zaalbar as a Tank in a Traya team to counter Geos
    So I run Traya ,Sion , Nihilius, Savage O and Zaalbar
    With his unique Wookie Toughness and Geos multiple attacks he can take a lot of damage even at G12
  • Dwinkelm
    766 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I use a triple tank , triple Wookie team:

Clone Wars Chewbacca (Lead), Vandor Chewbacca, Big Z, Mission, L3.

It definitely trips enough people up that I still effectively use it on defense with only Vandor at relic’d levels and the others at g12 and I’m approaching 6MM GP.
  • Gobe
    10 posts Member
    Dont use them with Carth/Canderous - at least not on defense. Everyone with a reliced Kylo can solo them and grab points. I mostly use mine as a finisher team if i messed something up.
    I did see some annoying teams with them and vandor chewbacca though as Dwinkelm did post but never geared up vandor myself.
  • Surprised no one has mentioned them under Nute lead. They do great there. There are multiple combinations, but i’d insert Dooku and either Jango or Droideka (the latter since i tend to use Wat with GG).
This discussion has been closed.