Updated New Player Farming Path by Intimmydation

191011121315Next

Replies

• Did you figure out what you’re going to do with SEE? I’m in the same boat but with the GAC change I’m trying to build out my roster but wondering if you decided if SEE is still a good option?
  • Just wanna say that I followed this guide pretty closely, and thanks to the GBA event in September and the Malevolence event I'm top 3 in Fleet Arena (for as long as it sticks around) and working on G13 Vader. Thanks Intimmydation!
  • Arvokio wrote: »
    Did you figure out what you’re going to do with SEE? I’m in the same boat but with the GAC change I’m trying to build out my roster but wondering if you decided if SEE is still a good option?

Yes in the end I will still go for SEE as I am building many requirements towards him anyway, but compared to the original plan I will build up Shaak Ti and clones to relic first (as well as DR & Malak). This means SEE timeline will be delayed a bit longer, but depth of the roster is becoming very important now with GAC, and also these squads will be a big help in both TB and CPIT.
  • dodathdo wrote: »
    Just wanna say that I followed this guide pretty closely, and thanks to the GBA event in September and the Malevolence event I'm top 3 in Fleet Arena (for as long as it sticks around) and working on G13 Vader. Thanks Intimmydation!

Very good. Yes these Galactic Chase events have definitely helped especially for those of us who focused on Geo fleets early, securing that Malevolence early with the right ships locks up those daily crystals.
  • Intimmydation
    527 posts Member
    edited January 6
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Week 33 Update - January 6, 2022
    rnf5bqj0cb37.png
    • 8-1 record through 3 rounds of new GAC (only loss to a SEE GL), full clears every other time
    • In Carbonite 1, like promotion to Bronzium league next season...yikes!
    • 4 more teams will be needed, what shall I do?!
    • 3/5 Troopers at relic 5, the other 2 at g12
    • Consistent top 5 finishes in HSTR raid with Troopers, full solo of p3 and 1/3 of p4

Top of roster overview
    nodckhbdmvqu.png
    zyyjglklertn.png
    pc1zj0u54ogg.png
    4miem1ol36ma.png

Focus Areas
    • GG to relics so I can put another team in place for GAC
    • Range and Veers to relic 5
    • Fives to relics and then gear up the Shaak clones for another GAC team
    • Darth Revan requirements in process
    • JKR team being geared up (likely JKR g12, Jolee r3, Bastilla g11 are the targets)
    • Farming ships for Negotiator fleet, likely 1.5 months away from 5* unlock
    • The above would give me +3 teams for GAC once done, need to figure out 1 more at least
    • BH/Scoundrel improvements? Nest solo? QGJ omicron?

Farms
    nc8mp8ra01hf.png

*forgot to add HK-47 and DDK in screenshot
  • Could you do a screenshot/breakdown of your Offense/Defense teams that got you that 8-1 run to the top and what your tenative plans are for 2 weeks from now when you start in the 5 teams needed division.
  • Could you do a screenshot/breakdown of your Offense/Defense teams that got you that 8-1 run to the top and what your tenative plans are for 2 weeks from now when you start in the 5 teams needed division.

I'll give a bit of a breakdown since for now I just have them all on a "5v5" tab in no particular order for Offense vs Defense.

Defense Teams
    • Geos
    • Padme with JKA (r5) Ahsoka GK & GMY....outside of JKA most are g9
    • Scoundrels Boba lead, Mando, Greef, Nute, Han....this team is awful but I passed on farming Bossk until just recently, so until I can get a proper BH team up, it will have to do
    • Future #4: GG (trying to get to r4 at least) and g9-11 Sep droids
    • Future #5: Phoenix...I guess

Offense Teams
    • Imperial Troopers: Veers, Piett, Starck, Range, & Gideon
    • Vader: normally just solo except this time went against full relic Geos, so had to take the rest of the Empire
    • JKR Jolee Bastilla Ezra Kanan.....ideally need to move GMY here maybe put R2 with Padme
    • Future #4: Shaak Ti clones (g8 with relic Fives...though a ways off)
    • Future #5: Empire: EP, Thrawn, Mara, Tarkin, Gideon

For the future offense, I may have to roll with only 4 Troopers to give Gideon to the empire team so they can have damage. This only works if I know Vader can do the solo (I have a g8 BSF I can stick somewhere too) while I am working towards DR.

I also have QGJ farmed so have the option to build an omicron QGJ team, but it would basically steal the Padme team.

Malevolence is normally set on Defense since most cannot beat it, and my Vader, JKA & ITB are strong enough to take out most others....and Negotiator will be ready at 5* in about 1.5 months
  • Intimmydation
    527 posts Member
    edited January 13
    Week 34 Update
    wtx6upor1lwz.png

Highlights and Key Info
    • Finished GAC 11-1, with only lost against a SEE
    • Finished the season in Carbonite 1, so got promoted to Bronzium 3
    • Will now need 5+5 squads or 10 total....going to be tough
    • Fully expect to go 6-6 at best over this next GAC season, hanging around mid to lower Bronzium league
    • Have 10 "teams" shown below I will likely have to deploy, but some are not even modded or geared, but this is what I'm working towards. Have not even started farming some of these
    • Idea is to get a least 1 strong character per teams who can really make the team work, such as relic JKA under omiQGJ (even after the nerf), relic MM, Zam with omicron, etc.

GAC Squads
    mtg05e3l5p6j.png
    60q7p7cr9nu8.png

Current & Future Farming Plans
    • Ships: BTL Y-wing x2, Rex's ship from fleet store, Umbaran starfighter, HT (Jango) with extra energy

1mwkdugdgtxd.jpeg
    boejma510a4m.jpeg
    ofv1d11kmlda.jpeg
  • Good luck in Bronzium! And I Frickin LOVE using squads to track your store/hard node farming. GENIUS Idea!

I am also super curious to see how well my 800k roster does after seeing you crush Carbonite! I doubt I will promote at 800k probably next season which gives me 8 weeks or so to find 10 squads.
  • So first week of the 2nd new GAC season is in the books, and I went 3-0 to win the bracket, and now got promoted to Bronzium 2!

This is what I went up against (new feature on swgoh gg that you can see the full bracket view, it's quite nice)
    rdj2hnv1by9w.png

You will see I was the lowest GP of the bracket, only 1 person within 1m GP of me....and all 3 opponents I beat had 3.2M+ gp...more than 2x what I have.