Updated New Player Farming Path by Intimmydation

124Next

Replies

• Tyrael wrote: »
    What ships are you planning to use to get executrix to 5* and for the zeta challenge?

Geo trio + Vulture Droid + ITF most likely. Will add Ahsoka for the zeta challenge.
    Saving all GW tokens now so I can start buying the Geo ships as soon as I hit level 60.
    Been farming Vulture droids using a daily refresh since I opened the node.
    ITF have some shards through events, will farm it as well from stores once available.

I will likely add the Hyena Bomber when I can start farming it, not sure on HT and Bossk yet because of the two nodes that would have to be farmed.
  • Where is the swgoh.gg link to the roster I would love to be able to check your progress daily @Intimmydation
  • Intimmydation
    206 posts Member
    edited June 11
    Shuster123 wrote: »
    Where is the swgoh.gg link to the roster I would love to be able to check your progress daily @Intimmydation

IntimmyD2 (alt) https://swgoh.gg/p/283735865/

Not sure why it gets cut from my signature. Also keep in mind I am not promoting all the characters as soon as I am able. If there is no immediate need I will leave them at current star and gear levels, but I am activating them (for achievement purposes) so you can at least see who I have been able to unlock so far.

Right now focus is just getting all PS to g7 and then onto g8 before I really start to focus on gearing other teams (except Geos who I will gear up for ships imminently).
    Post edited by Intimmydation on
  • Shuster123 wrote: »
    Where is the swgoh.gg link to the roster I would love to be able to check your progress daily @Intimmydation

Not sure why it gets cut from my signature. Also keep in mind I am not promoting all the characters as soon as I am able. If there is no immediate need I will leave them at current star and gear levels, but I am activating them (for achievement purposes) so you can at least see who I have been able to unlock so far.

Right now focus is just getting all PS to g7 and then onto g8 before I really start to focus on gearing other teams (except Geos who I will gear up for ships imminently).
    thanks for the update just curious there is a chart on page one are you gonna update it cause its really usefull to see who you are done farming and whatnot

• Shuster123 wrote: »
    Shuster123 wrote: »

thanks for the update just curious there is a chart on page one are you gonna update it cause its really usefull to see who you are done farming and whatnot

Ah, here's the updated one. Right now because a lot of these hard nodes are cheap, and with the bonus energy from leveling up I can farm quite a bit. So characters like Greef & Mando are passively farmed if I have leftover energy (though really need to throw that into gear).

eol3n9ewynjp.png

eqyw827om63g.png

This might be a better summary looking at the energy available per day (with refreshes) and the amount spent.
    5417a631t29b.png

You'll see there is 115 energy available still, so this is what goes to Greef / Mando / gear
  • @Intimmydation i didn't want to hijack your thread so i made a new post. If you want answer there.
  • A well thought out guide!
    I have the same problem as ALL the new players with GW.
    The more you upgrade the harder GW becomes.
    I'm almost lvl 85 and I have only finished GW 14 times.
    You need 50 wins and level 85 to sim GW
    Lot of times I almost quit because of GW.
    Try killing a zombie with phoenix or KRU or arc trooper with phoenix.
    The developers can fix GW easy with allies or spread the currency evenly over 12 nodes
    For example you can't get passed node 9 but you still get 900 currency.
    Introducing allies to help with GW is not overpowering because you are going to sim GW eventually and the "rewards" are not that spectacular.
    Sorry for the rant just blowing of some steam.