Scavenger crafting

Jarule
41 posts Member
edited May 2021
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but we really need to be able to craft scavenger gear independent of characters. I am about to lose the only place I can craft Wrist Bands once I relic Qui Gon, and I'm not interested in bringing someone like Ugnaught to G12 for that purpose.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    i agree
  • Options
    Scavenger gear? Am I missing out on a feature here? Isn't the Scavenger for relic gear which you can cycle through the parts at will?
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Thorozar11 wrote: »
    Scavenger gear? Am I missing out on a feature here? Isn't the Scavenger for relic gear which you can cycle through the parts at will?

What OP is referring to is the fact that some pieces reward much more scrap when fully crafted than the relative amount of salvage does. But in order to craft something you need to do it on a character. If you have no characters that need that piece, you can't craft it, and you're selling yourself short on scrap by being forced to use salvage.
  • Options
    When are they going to fix this! It would be nice if the devs spent some time making gameplay that benefits the players. Thank you!
  • Options
    This has been asked for by players since shortly after relics were released. I can't believe this still hasn't been implemented.

The game is crumbling. Guilds are falling apart. Something like this would show at least some sort of acknowledgement of the community's desires.