Entrenched question

ragnoris
70 posts Member
Anyone know why the protection up from entrenched does not get converted to stacks of courage when using a Padme GR team?

Replies

• Link64
    52 posts Member
    I haven’t seen it in person yet. Is it like Bastila Shan’s or Enfys Nest’s bonus protection? Meaning there’s no actual buff to dispel?

Or is it maybe a locked buff that can’t be dispelled? That’s all I can think of outside of a bug.
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Regardless of what the "official" answer is, there's functionally basically 2 types of protection up. Some get converted, some don't. It happens with a few other protection up sources as well. Basically protection up vs bonus protection.

It's still really strong for a 1 slot disk though, especially at green or above - basically +50% health for 1 slot.
  • MasterSeedy
    5036 posts Member
    I don't have Entrenched yet. Is it locked (like under Bastila Shan's lead)?

If it's not dispellable, then it can't be converted to courage.
  • ragnoris
    70 posts Member
    It shows as buff and not as undispellable
  • ragnoris
    70 posts Member
    I selected it mostly because I like some extra protection on GAS, but when I saw it was a buff and didn’t show as locked I thought I would try it with Padme.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Link64 wrote: »
    I haven’t seen it in person yet. Is it like Bastila Shan’s or Enfys Nest’s bonus protection? Meaning there’s no actual buff to dispel?

Or is it maybe a locked buff that can’t be dispelled? That’s all I can think of outside of a bug.

bastila is protection up which can't be dispelled (like padme unique that can't be dispelled either) nest is protection up

• ragnoris
    70 posts Member
    davvuf3i6yj56.png
    No lock but after asajj cleared all buffs it was still there (screenshot was start of battle I didn’t think to take one after asajj cleared buffs).
  • MasterSeedy
    5036 posts Member
    No lock but after asajj cleared all buffs it was still there

Well, that settles it. It's not dispellable, therefore it can't be converted to courage.

@CG_DojaFett is it possible to get the undispellable buffs to read that way in their description? It would also be better if they showed a lock on them, but that's not as important. Just getting the descriptions right wouldn't take any programming and would help people trying to make good strategic decisions. There are, after all, millions of players who don't read the forums.

• Solus_Imperius
    232 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Does it stack?
    If i have a 25% and a 75% entrenched, do I start with 75% or 100%?
  • MasterSeedy
    5036 posts Member
    All Data Disks stack.