Bronzium wiring

Deany123
88 posts Member
edited May 2021
The pain of being short on these is real! Anyone got any tips and the best way to farm these? The value in the stores of 50 for 1000 crystals seems terrible value just to be able to move up one relic level

Replies

• Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Options
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    What GP are you? How many relics do you have? How long have you been playing?

I am at 5.86M GP with 68 relics (2 GLs) and been playing for 3.5 years.

I ask these questions because Bronzium Wiring is by far my easiest relic mat to keep in stock. I am just trying to determine if this is a potential choke point for me in the future or just a choke point for where you are currently. I have more issues with CCBs and some of the higher mats (though I have enough higher mats for my 3rd GL when I decide which one I want to go for). Thanks.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Konju wrote: »
    What GP are you? How many relics do you have? How long have you been playing?

I am at 5.86M GP with 68 relics (2 GLs) and been playing for 3.5 years.

I ask these questions because Bronzium Wiring is by far my easiest relic mat to keep in stock. I am just trying to determine if this is a potential choke point for me in the future or just a choke point for where you are currently. I have more issues with CCBs and some of the higher mats (though I have enough higher mats for my 3rd GL when I decide which one I want to go for). Thanks.

I've built up bronzium now but they were by far the most painful out of the first 3 pieces (89 relics, 2 GLs). It's one of the ones you need to actually farm. The CCB is easy of you've got a good crystal income. I just buy the 100 for 500 crystals every week and never had an issue. The chromium can be farmed through the raid store cheaply. Those two I can still farm shards or other gear I need without changing focus while bronzium you actually need to stop farms in order to build up your stash. Just my opinion and every seems to have a differing one when it comes to these.

As for OP. Search for the pieces that you can get 20 for in the scav and farm those whole pieces.
  • Options
    I am at 6.7 mil gp, around 5 years, have 3 Gl, 98 reliced characters of which around 50 are r5 or above including 5x r8s...so to be far I've got my moneys worth out of my stash. This is the only relic material I have issues with as all the others are pretty easy farms
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Options
    lvjpzklmsdn8.png
    tigvyv62s772.png
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the insights into the future. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    Hopefully they’ll increase the influx of the lower relic materials soon since they should never be the issue according to the official feedback we’ve got previously on this.
  • crzydroid
    7300 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don't have a ton of relics yet, so this could indeed be a late game choke point. However, it could be like the challenge gear part of the gold eyeballs--huge disagreement as to whether it actually becomes a bottleneck at some point or not.
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    I don't have a ton of relics yet, so this could indeed be a late game choke point. However, it could be like the challenge gear part of the gold eyeballs--huge disagreement as to whether it actually becomes a bottleneck at some point or not.

I am certainly viewing it as such currently. For me that bottleneck wouldn’t occur until after at least 2 GL unlocks with the scrap I have from my normal farming (not farming this gear at all), and the time to get there would build more Bronzium Wiring as well.

b7v1kbo94u4q.png
    p462uvivcs4m.png
    5rkxrngyjw9p.png