Current GC help

Darth_Starkiller1
48 posts Member
edited May 2021
How to beat fleet footed with who what team? Don’t have Wat,Jedi training Rey or JKR. Anyone use a different character/team?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Ripperpa
    298 posts Member
    Ben lead slkr
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    or maul, vader sith empire, that's not as easy as the same team with wat, but it works
  • Nissa123
    50 posts Member
    Use yoda
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Nissa123 wrote: »
    Use yoda

yoda only works if you have JKL, otherwise you just die
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Did it with Maul lead and tanky Sith.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    How to beat fleet footed with who what team? Don’t have Wat,Jedi training Rey or JKR. Anyone use a different character/team?

Might not be possible without Revan because Spy will annihilate someone every turn it takes.

But the general strategy that works with him (and Luke lead) that maybe you can adapt to what your roster has is to go with a very slow Luke lead, both Yodas, Revan, and Anakin. The Geonosians will gang up on someone and trigger Anakin's bonus turn, he uses the ability granted by Luke, Luke mass stuns, and then Grandmaster Yoda uses his basic against Brute. Brute will counter, but Yoda has foresight, so that's a dodge. When Hermit Yoda's turn comes up, use his second special to heal and grant foresight to everyone, now when they attack Brute they'll give you a dodge. Use Grandmaster Yoda's special to give everyone foresight and repeat.

Things to watch out for--If they gang up and kill Revan, start over. If they gang up on Anakin and ability block him, start over. Spy and Luke will probably both have full turn meter so if Spy goes first and kills someone start over.

Credit to......... I don't remember. Some youtube video content creator. I googled and watched it but can't remember who. Fine video, but reading this took you maybe 30 seconds, right? Much better.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Ripperpa wrote: »
    Ben lead slkr

Ben lead can work with JML/JKLS too.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • GAS lead remodded complete defense protection maybe with Wat, Chewbacca, and Nihilus. Perhaps between tech, and guard, you can get it to where GAS becomes an eternal punching bag and perhaps Nihilus can just annihilate all of them 1 at a time.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    GAS lead remodded complete defense protection maybe with Wat, Chewbacca, and Nihilus. Perhaps between tech, and guard, you can get it to where GAS becomes an eternal punching bag and perhaps Nihilus can just annihilate all of them 1 at a time.

Please read the OP before commenting.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Thanks
  • Thank you all😁