SEE necessary now there are 2 Jedi GL?

Richfxxx
449 posts Member
edited May 2021
I’m farming my 3rd GL now and wasn’t going to bother with SEE afterwards but wondering if he may be good idea with kenobi coming and there being two Jedi GL?

I suppose partially depends on kenobi’s kit once it’s revealed but be interested to hear other people’s thoughts?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Larx
    371 posts Member
    I think Kenobi wont affect Jedi, he will affect Galactic Republic.
    Yes there are GR Jedis, but i dobt think in his Kit will be a JediOnlyThing.

I suggest he will go along with KAM, Padme, GAS and CAT.

Just because this would split a few teams and will bring discussions on how bad his design is, splitting good Teams for TB, TW and Grand Arena.

My guess.

CG wont let him use unused toons. There will be something the community wont like
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Apart from SLKR, all the other GL teams require breaking up good teams, so your theory makes sense.
  • Ignoring SEE is silly. He makes up 25% of the arena meta, kylo another 25% and jml varients the remaining 50%.

So just based on that your see will be beating half the meta in your shard on average easily.

Also he's great fun! And easy to unlock.
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Ignoring SEE is silly. He makes up 25% of the arena meta, kylo another 25% and jml varients the remaining 50%.

So just based on that your see will be beating half the meta in your shard on average easily.

Also he's great fun! And easy to unlock.

I totally get what your saying it’s just thought of farming a 4th GL as takes so much time and resources. And there are always othe characters or squads to strengthen.

Might finish Rey, then gear up beskar as I will unlock razor crest this GC and he’s sitting at gear 8 at the moment. Then go SEE